Hello Guest!  |  Home  |  Search  |  Rules  |  Login  |  Register
click here to close [x]

This is a one-time notification:

Like almost every other website, LUFCTALK.com uses cookies to power some of its essential features and to provide an improved user experience over time.
Please click here to read more about what this means, or leave the site if you do not consent to it.
You are now viewing the first version of the messageboard, which ran from 2008 to July 2013. It is only for browsing purposes and you cannot access your old account here.

To browse, register and log in to the active LUFCTALK forum, please click here. You might have to use the "Forgot password" facility if you haven't accessed your account since the update.
post any amusing pics or jokes here...
Page: << 62 63 64
Funny stuff...

Jul 18, 2013 10:23  Trackback URL

PockWhite Trackback URL

Papiss Cisse has been fined for refusing to wear the shirt showing Newcastle club sponsor Wonga.
The initial fine is 5000, rising to 47,987,654,334 if he hasn't paid by Friday.

Enjoyed the joke PW, but I hadn't actually heard the story until I just saw this post. I just gained a hell of a lot of respect for Papiss Cisse. I would be disgusted if my club put a company like that on their shirt.

Go To Top

Jul 18, 2013 14:18  Trackback URL

Many, many years ago, an old soldier advised his granddaughter that if she wanted to live a long life, the secred was to sprinkle a pinch of gunpowder on her porridge every morning.

The Granddaughter did this religiously, and lived to the age of 103. She left behind:
14 children
30 grandchildren
45 great grandchildren
25 great great grandchildren
and a 15 metre hole where the crematorium used to be.

Go To Top

Jul 18, 2013 14:46  Trackback URL

In mother Russia, bridge crosses you

Last edited by: Bogdan - Jul 18, 2013 14:47.
Go To Top
1 Guest(s), 0 Member(s) Viewing This Topic:
Page: << 62 63 64
Football badges shop