Hello Guest!  |  Home  |  Search  |  Rules  |  Login  |  Register
click here to close [x]

This is a one-time notification:

Like almost every other website, LUFCTALK.com uses cookies to power some of its essential features and to provide an improved user experience over time.
Please click here to read more about what this means, or leave the site if you do not consent to it.
You are now viewing the first version of the messageboard, which ran from 2008 to July 2013. It is only for browsing purposes and you cannot access your old account here.

To browse, register and log in to the active LUFCTALK forum, please click here. You might have to use the "Forgot password" facility if you haven't accessed your account since the update.
for LUFCTALK members
10% Discount on badgeunion.com
sheepy

Role

Jun 16, 2013 20:55  Trackback URL

for LUFCTALK members
As some of you may know I also run (along with my good lady wife) an online business selling enamel badges. The website is www.badgeunion.com and we stock a good range of Leeds badges (as well as other stuff).

I am about to start running a few promotions where I will contact fans forums and supporters clubs to offer their members a 10% discount from all purchases on the site.

LUFCTALK is the guinea pig for this idea.

There are 30 vouchers available which will all give a 10% discount and the voucher will last for 3 months. I will distribute them on a first come, first served basis.

So, if anyone is interested, just have a good browse on www.badgeunion.com and if you would like a voucher, just send me a PM and I will give you the voucher code and some brief instructions on how to use it.

Cheers!

Go To Top
onenorthernsoul
LUFCTALK Sponsor

Jun 17, 2013 11:34  Trackback URL

How about putting a few images up on here, Sheepdip?    I would like to see them, partly because I'm only 'in' to a certain range of badges but I do like to see the new stuff.

Go To Top
sheepy

Role

Jun 17, 2013 12:07  Trackback URL

Good idea, these are the newest ones:

Click here to see the 'Leeds' badges

Last edited by: sheepy - Jun 17, 2013 12:16.
Go To Top
Jeje-58

Jul 11, 2013 15:59  Trackback URL

Address not found when I click on the links.

Go To Top
sheepy

Role

Jul 13, 2013 08:58  Trackback URL

jeje, just click on that last link, or visit www.badgeunion.com and search 'Leeds'   

Go To Top

1 Guest(s), 0 Member(s) Viewing This Topic:

Football badges shop