Hello Guest!  |  Home  |  Search  |  Rules  |  Login  |  Register
click here to close [x]

This is a one-time notification:

Like almost every other website, LUFCTALK.com uses cookies to power some of its essential features and to provide an improved user experience over time.
Please click here to read more about what this means, or leave the site if you do not consent to it.
You are now viewing the first version of the messageboard, which ran from 2008 to July 2013. It is only for browsing purposes and you cannot access your old account here.

To browse, register and log in to the active LUFCTALK forum, please click here. You might have to use the "Forgot password" facility if you haven't accessed your account since the update.
Greatest theme
Davycc

Location: It\'s Bob Mortimer above if anyone\'s interested!!!
Jun 17, 2013 19:08  Trackback URL

OK so we have the greatest biscuit post, here's another. Giving the likes of the usual super cars a miss, what is your favourite make or model of car, mine has to be anything .....

Especially now they are no longer.

Go To Top
Spiderman

Jun 17, 2013 19:29  Trackback URL

MK2 Jag, not a big fan of modern cars but Motorbikes, now that's a different matter.

Go To Top
sheepy

Role

Jun 17, 2013 19:51  Trackback URL

I'm kinda torn on this, because I have two.

My first is BMW and in particular the 316i mk2, I had one of these in a deep maroon colour and it was mint, looked great and it did not cost me a penny:

My second is the good old VW Beetle. This was my first car and this was also maroon. I can't say it did not cost me a penny, because I spent a fortune doing it up but given the fond memories I have, it was worth it. I had great fun in my beetle and if I was a zillionaire, I would probably get another!

Go To Top
rigger

Jun 17, 2013 21:53  Trackback URL

I   my Jeep !!

Go To Top
Morphoolu

Jun 18, 2013 13:13  Trackback URL

I don't have one, and couldn't afford to run one, but for me it's definitely a long wheel base Landrover Defender, sprayed matt black and fitted with various Mad Max type mod's like a metal grill riot shield for the windscreen....

Go To Top
Malcolm Stark

Jul 20, 2013 14:40  Trackback URL

I think we can safely call this discussion closed, now.........

http://farm3.staticflickr.com/...ecb2_z.jpg

Go To Top

1 Guest(s), 0 Member(s) Viewing This Topic:

Football badges shop