Travel

The place to discuss anything that isn't football or LUFC
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Re: Travel

Post by Selby White »

Taunton for me next week.
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Selby White wrote:Taunton for me next week.
How weird is that, up in Northumberland and just been sat next to a bloke in the pub from Taunton.
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

Barlow Boy wrote:
How weird is that, up in Northumberland and just been sat next to a bloke in the pub from Taunton.
It really is a small world, surprising how many times coincidences like this happen. Enjoy the north BB.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Selby White wrote:
Barlow Boy wrote:
It really is a small world, surprising how many times coincidences like this happen. Enjoy the north BB.
Will do pal, enjoy Taunton.
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Morning from Scarborough all be it we have a heavy sea fret. Going to Bempton today to see the puffins.
Winner of the Europa League
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

NottinghamWhite wrote:Morning from Scarborough all be it we have a heavy sea fret. Going to Bempton today to see the puffins.
NW, Tell us if you see any Puffins my better half was hoping to see some on our Scotland trip but despite visiting places they were supposed to be we had no luck.
Maybe I should take her for a ride out to Bempton.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Posting this from Bempton & there's an abundance of puffins here currently. Binoculars are a good idea.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

On a coach trip tomorrow going to Pickering where we are catching the steam train travelling across the North Yorkshire moors onto Whitby where a portion of fish & chips has my name on them washed down with a pint of Yorkshire bitter. A gastronomic delight :)
Mr Russell
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Mr Russell »

NottinghamWhite wrote:On a coach trip tomorrow going to Pickering where we are catching the steam train travelling across the North Yorkshire moors onto Whitby where a portion of fish & chips has my name on them washed down with a pint of Yorkshire bitter. A gastronomic delight :)
Sounds fantastic and one of the few things I do miss about the UK, although we do have plenty of steam trains here and excellent beers but some real fish and chips, enjoy! :thumbup:
Owners come and go but Leeds United will be there forever, for the fans - keep Marching on Together.
dlw10
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by dlw10 »

Just got back after a few days on the Isle of Man - it's all trams and trains over there! Thoroughly enjoyed our stay, my first ever visit. Couple of weeks at home now and then I'm taking Mrs W to Dublin for our Wedding Anniversary.... Did someone say Leeds were playing over there as well?