Coronavirus

The place to discuss anything that isn't football or LUFC
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Re: Coronavirus

Post by Selby White »

Good Man Cheffy :thumbup: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

cheffy007 wrote:Just delivered pack lunch number 213 to the NHS nurses and doctors working at our local assessment centre in Tunbridge Wells. Having a few contacts has been helpful as my local baker gives me fresh rolls every day, my butcher supplies sausage meat for my homemade sausage rolls and ham, a local chocolate workshop donates handmade chocolate bars and a neighbour who runs an online fruit and veg delivery business is giving me fresh fruit. Its great to see a small local community all helping out and being supportive to these hard working people who either come there on the back of a 12 hour shift or before they go off to do a night shift. Hopefully it wont be much longer and we will all get back to relative normality.
That’s blooming brilliant Cheffy, you must all be very proud of yourselves.
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
PhoenixUnited
Dick Ray's Talent Spotter

Post by PhoenixUnited »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Nice one Cheffy. No fuss, no bother, people like you are unsung heroes and deserve huge, huge credit
Keep The Faith / WAL
Mr Russell
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Mr Russell »

Top effort Cheffy :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Owners come and go but Leeds United will be there forever, for the fans - keep Marching on Together.
DominanceUK
Arthur Fairclough's milliner

Post by DominanceUK »

PhoenixUnited wrote::clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Nice one Cheffy. No fuss, no bother, people like you are unsung heroes and deserve huge, huge credit
Agreed, there's many of them out there. :thumbup: Cheffy
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

Well done both yorself and the rest of the gang :clap: :clap: :clap:
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Our last game at ER this season, against Huddersfield, there were 36,514 in the stadium, the death toll for Coronavirus in the UK is now officially 36,675. I remember looking around the stadium that day, knowing I might not be back for a while, and to think that many people who were in the stadium that day have now died from the virus.

Absolutely horrible.
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
DominanceUK
Arthur Fairclough's milliner

Post by DominanceUK »

Barlow Boy wrote:Our last game at ER this season, against Huddersfield, there were 36,514 in the stadium, the death toll for Coronavirus in the UK is now officially 36,675. I remember looking around the stadium that day, knowing I might not be back for a while, and to think that many people who were in the stadium that day have now died from the virus.

Absolutely horrible.
BB, that breaks my heart!! Think positive and think happy things!! On subject, I'm quite shocked at these stories coming out about premier league players and staff having Covid19, hmm, I think some of these will be false.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

DominanceUK wrote:
Barlow Boy wrote:Our last game at ER this season, against Huddersfield, there were 36,514 in the stadium, the death toll for Coronavirus in the UK is now officially 36,675. I remember looking around the stadium that day, knowing I might not be back for a while, and to think that many people who were in the stadium that day have now died from the virus.

Absolutely horrible.
BB, that breaks my heart!! Think positive and think happy things!! On subject, I'm quite shocked at these stories coming out about premier league players and staff having Covid19, hmm, I think some of these will be false.
It really brought it home to me Dom, so sad to think of all those people and devastated families.
Deleted User 3289

Post by Deleted User 3289 »

The media's obsession with Dominic Cummings is almost overshadowing the Virus itself. Does anyone know why the media hate the guy so much. I hear he's a bit bombastic and arrogant but christ give the guy a break. Its bordering on Princess Dianna all over again.