The blahblah of the forum

The place to discuss anything that isn't football or LUFC
ChilwellWhite
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Re: The blabla of the forum

Post by ChilwellWhite »

It’s like reading about episode of Emergency Ward 10 or for younger readers Casualty :D Take care guys and keep taking the pills, not the liquid one ;)
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

This morning’s play on words is Dean Otis and possibly Tramp I can’t see it am I just thick :roll:
Winner of the Europa League
ChilwellWhite
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by ChilwellWhite »

NottinghamWhite wrote:This morning’s play on words is Dean Otis and possibly Tramp I can’t see it am I just thick :roll:
D Notice.

a British government instruction preventing particular information from being made public in order to protect the country
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Selby White wrote:Bad start to the day.

I've had a sore elbow (Bursitis) which as caused a big inflamed lump. This morning caught it on the shower door handle and it burst causing blood to poor out down my arm the shower was a bit like that scene from Psycho (without the knife).
Didn’t seem to be holding you back on your morning walk this morning from what I saw :P
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

Barlow Boy wrote:
Selby White wrote:Bad start to the day.

I've had a sore elbow (Bursitis) which as caused a big inflamed lump. This morning caught it on the shower door handle and it burst causing blood to poor out down my arm the shower was a bit like that scene from Psycho (without the knife).
Didn’t seem to be holding you back on your morning walk this morning from what I saw :P
Had to shimmy Mrs SW along a bit as needed to be home by 10-30 for the Brentford ticket sale. :D
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
johnh
Bielsa's English Teacher

Post by johnh »

First viewer of the house today. Estate Agent phoned to say he has offered the asking price. He did say he really liked it when they viewed. He does have a property to sell though. Depends a lot on how long the chain gets! Still got four more viewings this week.
I once played against Don Revie.
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

johnh wrote:First viewer of the house today. Estate Agent phoned to say he has offered the asking price. He did say he really liked it when they viewed. He does have a property to sell though. Depends a lot on how long the chain gets! Still got four more viewings this week.
Great news John, always a decent indicator when early viewers offer the asking price. Fingers crossed things move along smoothly :thumbup:
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
johnh
Bielsa's English Teacher

Post by johnh »

johnh wrote:First viewer of the house today. Estate Agent phoned to say he has offered the asking price. He did say he really liked it when they viewed. He does have a property to sell though. Depends a lot on how long the chain gets! Still got four more viewings this week.
Have had about 10 viewers now, three offers. Still more viewers to see. Need to find a buyer with no house to sell and can complete quickly as the vendor of the property we are interested in needs to sell quickly. He has taken it off the market for a short period but I don't think he will want it to drag on. One viewer liked ours so much he was raving about it. I nearly asked him for the address so I could have a look. :lol:
I once played against Don Revie.
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

Have my medical for the local rail network job today at 3pm. Been over 35 years since I last sat a medical :crazy:
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Davycc wrote:Have my medical for the local rail network job today at 3pm. Been over 35 years since I last sat a medical :crazy:
All the best pal :thumbup:
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.