Complaints

The place to discuss anything that isn't football or LUFC
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Re: Complaints

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Just had an email from them saying they are unable to find my email. I resent it this time having a name to put fao. I then sent her another email saying I’d had a confirmation mail so it was somewhere in the system. I already feel they’re trying to fob me off well I ain’t going anywhere. This was half an hour ago & they still haven’t acknowledged my mail even though I’ve had confirmation that it’s landed.
Winner of the Europa League
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Once again I’ve contacted them & once again they’re saying they have no record of the email. They’ve now sent me another email address to which I’ve sent the original mail. I asked them to acknowledge receipt of this an hour ago, still no response.
johnh
Bielsa's English Teacher

Post by johnh »

NW, send them a draft of a letter you intend to send to a National Newspaper. Quote as many names as you can. Find out who the Chief Executive is and feed his/her name in too. I guarantee it will trigger serious action.
I once played against Don Revie.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

I’ve now had a full response & given a reference number. I’ve had to take item, packaging & mystery item to the local Foodhall. In front of me the filled in a food investigation form & taken me details. Watch this space.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

NottinghamWhite wrote:I’ve now had a full response & given a reference number. I’ve had to take item, packaging & mystery item to the local Foodhall. In front of me the filled in a food investigation form & taken me details. Watch this space.
Keep us informed please NW.
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Had an email this morning saying they now have the items I took to the store plus my complaints form. The sample has been sent off to the supplier for investigation. This process normally takes between 4-6 weeks when they’ll contact me again.
Another Northern Soul
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Another Northern Soul »

NottinghamWhite wrote:Had an email this morning saying they now have the items I took to the store plus my complaints form. The sample has been sent off to the supplier for investigation. This process normally takes between 4-6 weeks when they’ll contact me again.
This is better than Eastenders!
psquithy
Brian McDermott's optician

Post by psquithy »

Most things are
johnh
Bielsa's English Teacher

Post by johnh »

psquithy wrote:
Most things are
I have no idea. I mean, you would have to watch Eastenders to be able to make a judgement. :lol:
I once played against Don Revie.
Another Northern Soul
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Another Northern Soul »

johnh wrote:
psquithy wrote:
Most things are
I have no idea. I mean, you would have to watch Eastenders to be able to make a judgement. :lol:
yes, very true, I was quite avid for a year or two, 30 plus years back.

You can spend £1000 on a brown suit but it will always be a brown suit :thumbup: