The Cricket Thread

The place to discuss anything that isn't football or LUFC

Re: The Cricket Thread

Postby Mr Russell » 17 May 2022, 22:54

NottinghamWhite wrote:Four years ago I started doing a picture thread on the White Rose forum & one of the regulars has taken what he believes are the best 50 photos & put them on Flickr. They look really good enjoy.

Have a look here



Some great photos, love the old style ones and the ones with Warnie in them :thumbup:
Owners come and go but Leeds United will be there forever, for the fans - keep Marching on Together.
User avatar
Mr Russell
LUFCTALK Moderator
 
Posts: 6867
Joined: 03 Dec 2009, 03:22
Location: Newy

Re: The Cricket Thread

Postby ChilwellWhite » 18 May 2022, 08:42

NottinghamWhite wrote:Four years ago I started doing a picture thread on the White Rose forum & one of the regulars has taken what he believes are the best 50 photos & put them on Flickr. They look really good enjoy.

Have a look here


Had a flick through yesterday looks really good :thumbup:
User avatar
ChilwellWhite
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché
 
Posts: 4688
Joined: 29 Dec 2014, 18:12

Re: The Cricket Thread

Postby NottinghamWhite » 18 May 2022, 08:52

Winner of the Europa League
User avatar
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin
 
Posts: 30906
Joined: 11 Nov 2009, 10:10

Re: The Cricket Thread

Postby NottinghamWhite » 27 May 2022, 13:04

Biggest game in world cricket tonight as the mighty Yorkshire are away at Lancashire ( the Darkside) 2014 was the last time the White Rose won at Old Trafford.
Winner of the Europa League
User avatar
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin
 
Posts: 30906
Joined: 11 Nov 2009, 10:10

Re: The Cricket Thread

Postby Barlow Boy » 27 May 2022, 13:32

NottinghamWhite wrote:Biggest game in world cricket tonight as the mighty Yorkshire are away at Lancashire ( the Darkside) 2014 was the last time the White Rose won at Old Trafford.

I see the bookies have it as a 50/50 game, is that how you see it NW ?
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
User avatar
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator
 
Posts: 11678
Joined: 22 Jan 2012, 19:28
Location: Barlow, obviously.

Re: The Cricket Thread

Postby NottinghamWhite » 27 May 2022, 15:44

On paper they have the better on paper but we have players hitting form at the right time players like Lyth but in particular Harry Brook ( this stage tonight is made for him ) I can see Rauf hitting form , Thommo will always be a serious threat with both bat & ball. Probable side Lyth, Malan, TKC, Brook, Root ( WHO! ) Khan, Thommo, Bess, Revis/Hikl & Lord Lucan.

What ever really looking forward to this a tad nervous but those Red Dogs need teaching a lesson :twisted:
Winner of the Europa League
User avatar
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin
 
Posts: 30906
Joined: 11 Nov 2009, 10:10

Re: The Cricket Thread

Postby Barlow Boy » 27 May 2022, 16:03

NottinghamWhite wrote:On paper they have the better on paper but we have players hitting form at the right time players like Lyth but in particular Harry Brook ( this stage tonight is made for him ) I can see Rauf hitting form , Thommo will always be a serious threat with both bat & ball. Probable side Lyth, Malan, TKC, Brook, Root ( WHO! ) Khan, Thommo, Bess, Revis/Hikl & Lord Lucan.

What ever really looking forward to this a tad nervous but those Red Dogs need teaching a lesson :twisted:

Lord Lucan :lol: :lol: :lol:.

Let’s hope we keep Wigan White quiet tonight.
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
User avatar
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator
 
Posts: 11678
Joined: 22 Jan 2012, 19:28
Location: Barlow, obviously.

Re: The Cricket Thread

Postby DominanceUK » 27 May 2022, 16:07

Harry Brook will be the defining factor tonight, he is literally the most in form cricketer in the country right now. I think he will go on and be truly world class. Jordan Thompson is another one that can go on to big things. Yorkshire have started brilliantly this season
DominanceUK
Arthur Fairclough's milliner
 
Posts: 2293
Joined: 11 Aug 2014, 16:33

Re: The Cricket Thread

Postby NottinghamWhite » 27 May 2022, 17:29

A Roses t20 without Bumble :thumbdown:
Winner of the Europa League
User avatar
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin
 
Posts: 30906
Joined: 11 Nov 2009, 10:10

Re: The Cricket Thread

Postby NottinghamWhite » 27 May 2022, 17:34

First rendition of We All Hate Leeds Scum :lol:
Winner of the Europa League
User avatar
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin
 
Posts: 30906
Joined: 11 Nov 2009, 10:10

PreviousNext

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests