The Cricket Thread

The place to discuss anything that isn't football or LUFC
Mr Russell
LUFCTALK Moderator

Re: The Cricket Thread

Post by Mr Russell »

NottinghamWhite wrote:Four years ago I started doing a picture thread on the White Rose forum & one of the regulars has taken what he believes are the best 50 photos & put them on Flickr. They look really good enjoy.

Have a look here

Some great photos, love the old style ones and the ones with Warnie in them :thumbup:
Owners come and go but Leeds United will be there forever, for the fans - keep Marching on Together.
ChilwellWhite
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by ChilwellWhite »

NottinghamWhite wrote:Four years ago I started doing a picture thread on the White Rose forum & one of the regulars has taken what he believes are the best 50 photos & put them on Flickr. They look really good enjoy.

Have a look here
Had a flick through yesterday looks really good :thumbup:
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Winner of the Europa League
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Biggest game in world cricket tonight as the mighty Yorkshire are away at Lancashire ( the Darkside) 2014 was the last time the White Rose won at Old Trafford.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

NottinghamWhite wrote:Biggest game in world cricket tonight as the mighty Yorkshire are away at Lancashire ( the Darkside) 2014 was the last time the White Rose won at Old Trafford.
I see the bookies have it as a 50/50 game, is that how you see it NW ?
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

On paper they have the better on paper but we have players hitting form at the right time players like Lyth but in particular Harry Brook ( this stage tonight is made for him ) I can see Rauf hitting form , Thommo will always be a serious threat with both bat & ball. Probable side Lyth, Malan, TKC, Brook, Root ( WHO! ) Khan, Thommo, Bess, Revis/Hikl & Lord Lucan.

What ever really looking forward to this a tad nervous but those Red Dogs need teaching a lesson :twisted:
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

NottinghamWhite wrote:On paper they have the better on paper but we have players hitting form at the right time players like Lyth but in particular Harry Brook ( this stage tonight is made for him ) I can see Rauf hitting form , Thommo will always be a serious threat with both bat & ball. Probable side Lyth, Malan, TKC, Brook, Root ( WHO! ) Khan, Thommo, Bess, Revis/Hikl & Lord Lucan.

What ever really looking forward to this a tad nervous but those Red Dogs need teaching a lesson :twisted:
Lord Lucan :lol: :lol: :lol:.

Let’s hope we keep Wigan White quiet tonight.
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
DominanceUK
Arthur Fairclough's milliner

Post by DominanceUK »

Harry Brook will be the defining factor tonight, he is literally the most in form cricketer in the country right now. I think he will go on and be truly world class. Jordan Thompson is another one that can go on to big things. Yorkshire have started brilliantly this season
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

A Roses t20 without Bumble :thumbdown:
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

First rendition of We All Hate Leeds Scum :lol: