What are you having for dinner tonight

The place to discuss anything that isn't football or LUFC
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Re: What are you having for dinner tonight

Post by Davycc »

Her indoors is away so my daughter cooking for me, bless her. I do most of the cooking at home anyway buy hey it's nice to be looked after. Apparently her chicken and broccoli bake is very good. Dad will decide who's is best :D
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
ChilwellWhite
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by ChilwellWhite »

Daughter and son in law are coming round tonight so we’re doing a lasagne with fresh pasta ( from a packet ) cheesy garlic bread and salad.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Having fish & chips from the local chippy tonight.
Winner of the Europa League
Billy Bremners Boots
Luke Aylings Scrunchie maker

Post by Billy Bremners Boots »

Roast Pork , roast potatoes , roasted parsnip with carrots in a honey and cumin sauce
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Sausage, fried egg, bacon, kidney, home cut chips & Branston baked beans. The food of kings :D
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Billy Bremners Boots wrote:Roast Pork , roast potatoes , roasted parsnip with carrots in a honey and cumin sauce
Haven’t had pork for ages it’s always behind beef, lamb & chicken here must tell chef we need it back on the menu :lol:
ChilwellWhite
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by ChilwellWhite »

Just awaiting her indoors then we’re going out for an early bird meal locally looking at the menu I’m having meat pie, chips, mushy peas and extra gravy. Love chips with gravy our friends south of Watford Gap think we’re weird mixing the two together but what do they know with their jellied eels, sushi and pie and mash with liquor ( what’s that all about :roll: )
Billy Bremners Boots

Monday night's feast is , Lentil & Chickpea curry, with pilau rice , along with veg pakora and a couple of vegetable samosas and a Naan
Billy Bremners Boots

ChilwellWhite wrote:Just awaiting her indoors then we’re going out for an early bird meal locally looking at the menu I’m having meat pie, chips, mushy peas and extra gravy. Love chips with gravy our friends south of Watford Gap think we’re weird mixing the two together but what do they know with their jellied eels, sushi and pie and mash with liquor ( what’s that all about :roll: )
Jellied eels are the most disgusting thing a person can eat , there is absolutely no way I could force myself to eat them
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Billy Bremners Boots wrote:Monday night's feast is , Lentil & Chickpea curry, with pilau rice , along with veg pakora and a couple of vegetable samosas and a Naan
Is that homemade pal ?
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.