Worth watching on telly

The place to discuss anything that isn't football or LUFC
dskimcbski
Jimmy Armfield's cardigan knitter

Re: Worth watching on telly

Post by dskimcbski »

Davycc wrote:Started watching "The Following" on box set last night first 2 episodes and looks promising.
Have watched this from the start Davy,really enjoyed the first series!! Second is getting better now although a little strange and creepy! :thumbup:
Try The Blacklist or Walking Dead Boxsets while ur at it :lol:
'I'd rather be hated for being who I am, than loved for being someone I'm not'.
LeeBowyersLawyer
Brian McDermott's optician

Post by LeeBowyersLawyer »

started new girl. liking it so far. schmidt is pretty awesome.
Sheepy
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by Sheepy »

The Trip, Friday nights BBC2 10pm - Steve Coogan and Rob Brydon take in Italy - brilliant!
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Just watched the Tommy Cooper programme from last night. Brilliant TV and an inside into one of our greatest comedians ever seen on our telly's. If you haven't seen it try and watch it up on catch up cos it's well worth watching.
Winner of the Europa League
Viduka95
Eddie Gray's leftorium proprietor

Post by Viduka95 »

NottinghamWhite wrote:Just watched the Tommy Cooper programme from last night. Brilliant TV and an inside into one of our greatest comedians ever seen on our telly's. If you haven't seen it try and watch it up on catch up cos it's well worth watching.

Meant to watch that last night but I think it clashed with some other programmes.
I watched the first episode of Fargo last night on Channel 4. I thought the film was brilliant and Martin Freeman is amazing in it. :)
@MrSkorecki Twitter
LEEDS, LEEDS, LEEDS!
Aces
Don Revie's bingo caller

Post by Aces »

Just started watching Klondike with Tim Roth and I've liked it so far, the conditions of how they lived were horrible, makes you wonder how anyone survived at all.
We are Leeds, we have to believe our new players are good enough, encourage and support them and help them grow in to a team to be reckoned with. MoT
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Started watching the new adaptation of Jamaica Inn t'other night thought my hearing was going to find this morning the Beeb had problems so will try again soon to see if it's any better or if I'll need to use sub-titles.
Winner of the Europa League
Deleted User 2747

Post by Deleted User 2747 »

Have to recommend to anyone who has missed it: - The IT Crowd - Saw it for the first time at Xmas on 'On Demand' - most of it is hilarious but quite a lot of it is completely side splitting, stomach aching, tears streaming down your face hilarious!!
Viduka95
Eddie Gray's leftorium proprietor

Post by Viduka95 »

Frankie wrote:Have to recommend to anyone who has missed it: - The IT Crowd - Saw it for the first time at Xmas on 'On Demand' - most of it is hilarious but quite a lot of it is completely side splitting, stomach aching, tears streaming down your face hilarious!!
I'm a massive fan of IT Crowd, it's such a shame that they only did 4 seasons each of which were amazing.
The second series of Derek has just started on Channel 4 that's definitely worth watching :)
@MrSkorecki Twitter
LEEDS, LEEDS, LEEDS!
Aces
Don Revie's bingo caller

Post by Aces »

Mad Men season 7 has just started, I have loved this slow burning look into the lives of Americans in the 1960s just seeing parents smoking in front of the kids at breakfast time is a reminder of just how it was. The way men treated women, treated other men, how women treated each other, it's been fascinating, I've loved it, but this is the last series and I expect Don Draper to be killed off, probably cancer from smoking and alcoholism, again just a way of life back then, before the real dangers of both were known.
We are Leeds, we have to believe our new players are good enough, encourage and support them and help them grow in to a team to be reckoned with. MoT