The blahblah of the forum

The place to discuss anything that isn't football or LUFC
Aces
Don Revie's bingo caller

Re: The blabla of the forum

Post by Aces »

Just worked Friday Saturday and a 12 hour shift on Sunday, but ..... I'm off again for 8 days, get in there you beauty.
We are Leeds, we have to believe our new players are good enough, encourage and support them and help them grow in to a team to be reckoned with. MoT
Viduka95
Eddie Gray's leftorium proprietor

Post by Viduka95 »

Just seen my local team thrash one of our rivals in the East Cornwall Cup Final yesterday. We won 5-0!
We've been in that final for 19 years in a row and always lose, love having bragging rights over my mates now though. And was up all night celebrating with a few drinks.
Also whilst had the joy of seeing 3 great PL results: Man Utd lost perfect Sunday, Hull lost and so did Norwich! Perfect Sunday! :D
@MrSkorecki Twitter
LEEDS, LEEDS, LEEDS!
johnh
Bielsa's English Teacher

Post by johnh »

I have Sky sports on my lap-top. Yesterday, I watched all the football on Sky but missed four of the goals due to 'buffering' which locks up the screen. Today, watching the Leeds game, I didn't have one instance of buffering - where is buffering when you need it? :D
I once played against Don Revie.
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

Had 5 Green Cheek Conure chicks all healthy last night all ready to fledge :thumbdown: , first chick out of the box yesterday, this morning 2 of them dead in the box .... gutted
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
Deleted User 2747

Post by Deleted User 2747 »

The blabla of the forum: Facebook without big brother!!
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Just had a right result popped to Tesco and bought 6 bottles of wine only to find out when I got to the check out that there was 25% off :D
Winner of the Europa League
mapperleywhite
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Post by mapperleywhite »

NottinghamWhite wrote:Just had a right result popped to Tesco and bought 6 bottles of wine only to find out when I got to the check out that there was 25% off :D
But that doesn't mean you have to drink 25% of them tonight, k :lol:
Might have to take an interest in the Premier League now....
Deleted User 728

Post by Deleted User 728 »

Staying on the wine tip, I read this article yesterday and actually shouted "YES!" at my desk then shared it with everyone I work with :D

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style ... 71010.html
Deleted User 2747

Post by Deleted User 2747 »

rigger wrote:Staying on the wine tip, I read this article yesterday and actually shouted "YES!" at my desk then shared it with everyone I work with :D

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style ... 71010.html

I recently discovered this when I did a health and fitness questionnaire, which gave me lower marks for abstaining from drinking alcohol!
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

My Partners daughter (living in Portsmouth) has just successfully passed an assessment and interview for Flybe cabin crew. Just a medical to do now. Where is he going with this I hear you say.... WELL as a Flybe employee she will get staff travel for friends and family and guess who fly Belfast to Leeds Bradford. so Belfast to Leeds Bradford £20 return, get in..........

Working on her sons now, talked one of them into applying for Ticket sales position at Elland Road and her other son to apply for manager Holiday Inn Leeds.... sorted.
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders