The blahblah of the forum

The place to discuss anything that isn't football or LUFC
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Re: The blabla of the forum

Post by Davycc »

Selby White wrote:
Viduka95 wrote:Signed my contract for my Babcock apprenticeship :D So excited and cannot wait to start!!
Great stuff, good for you :thumbup:
to this :thumbup:
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

Viduka95 wrote:Cheers everyone :wave:
And have fun NW :)

Selby White - I studied the Importance of Being Earnest 2 years ago at college, it's a comedy and has a good plot. It's set in Victorian England and is about, the main characters adapt fictional characters/personas in order to avoid their social obligations. The main character Jack is a pillar of the community but pretends to have a brother named Ernest so that he can escape his responsibilities and go to town to do what he likes.
I hope you enjoy it :)
Cheers will go with an open mind, never been a theatre person but you got to try everything once.
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
Deleted User 728

Post by Deleted User 728 »

Selby White wrote:Anybody got a clue what the Oscar Wilde play "The importance of been Earnest" is about.

Never been to anything like it before but having my arm twisted up my back to take her next Friday as its her Birthday weekend. Its on at York Mansion House and we are looking at the Afternoon matinee show so can have a couple of beers afterwards.
I was thinking more the Dundee match on the saturday would be a real treet, still could do both.
Selby, you'll love it.
Wilde was a bona fide genius and would have been an absolute mega-celebrity these days.
Think Stephen Fry x 10 and you're about halfway there :D
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

rigger wrote:
Selby White wrote:Anybody got a clue what the Oscar Wilde play "The importance of been Earnest" is about.

Never been to anything like it before but having my arm twisted up my back to take her next Friday as its her Birthday weekend. Its on at York Mansion House and we are looking at the Afternoon matinee show so can have a couple of beers afterwards.
I was thinking more the Dundee match on the saturday would be a real treet, still could do both.
Selby, you'll love it.
Wilde was a bona fide genius and would have been an absolute mega-celebrity these days.
Well got the tickets now so point of no return, looking forward to it, something new for me.
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
Deleted User 728

Post by Deleted User 728 »

Selby White wrote:
rigger wrote:

Selby, you'll love it.
Well got the tickets now so point of no return, looking forward to it, something new for me.
Give it a couple of months, you'll be wearing a frock coat to ER :D
Viduka95
Eddie Gray's leftorium proprietor

Post by Viduka95 »

Thanks everyone :)
@MrSkorecki Twitter
LEEDS, LEEDS, LEEDS!
Mr Russell
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Mr Russell »

Great news Viduka and i hope NW has a great trip

Sadly in the Russell household its not so good due to my father having a heart attack as he was on his way (with my Mother) to Rockhampton to visit my cousin for their holidays, he is now in a Brisbane hospital having tests before they operate and give him a pace maker. My Cousin (and her husband) flew down to Brisbane and she ended up in ED with a twisted knee and has a brace on. :cry:
Owners come and go but Leeds United will be there forever, for the fans - keep Marching on Together.
Viduka95
Eddie Gray's leftorium proprietor

Post by Viduka95 »

Mr Russell wrote:Great news Viduka and i hope NW has a great trip

Sadly in the Russell household its not so good due to my father having a heart attack as he was on his way (with my Mother) to Rockhampton to visit my cousin for their holidays, he is now in a Brisbane hospital having tests before they operate and give him a pace maker. My Cousin (and her husband) flew down to Brisbane and she ended up in ED with a twisted knee and has a brace on. :cry:
Thanks friend :wave:

I'm very sorry to hear about your troubles, my thoughts are with you and your family at this time Mr Russell :)
@MrSkorecki Twitter
LEEDS, LEEDS, LEEDS!
Mr Russell
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Mr Russell »

Viduka95 wrote:
Mr Russell wrote:Great news Viduka and i hope NW has a great trip

Thanks friend :wave:

I'm very sorry to hear about your troubles, my thoughts are with you and your family at this time Mr Russell :)
Cheers mate :thumbup:
Owners come and go but Leeds United will be there forever, for the fans - keep Marching on Together.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

All the best Mr Russell, hope everything turns out well for you all.
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.