The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
SMorientes
Dick Ray's Talent Spotter

Re: The blabla of the forum

Post by SMorientes »

Selby
Have you been to the Oscar Wilde play yet? How did you find it?
"Whenever people agree with me, I always feel I must be wrong."
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

SMorientes wrote:Selby

Yes was a couple of weeks ago, not something i'd normally do but actually enjoyed it. Seemed strange at first until i got into it but was a laugh.
Was only 56 people in the audience (that was full) and we sat on 7 tables of 8 people and the play took place in the middle so everyone was in a good position to watch.

My better half really enjoyed it as she is more into the theatre than me and of course with afternoon tea all included in the price she was in her element. Fortuntely they were selling a few drinks and some excellent real ales so had to have a couple of samples. :thumbup:

First time I'd ever been in York Mansion House which is surprising as its only just up the road from Selby and i'm often in York, was a very impressive building.
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
SMorientes
Dick Ray's Talent Spotter

Post by SMorientes »

Selby White wrote:
SMorientes wrote:Selby

Yes was a couple of weeks ago, not something i'd normally do but actually enjoyed it. Seemed strange at first until i got into it but was a laugh.
Was only 56 people in the audience (that was full) and we sat on 7 tables of 8 people and the play took place in the middle so everyone was in a good position to watch.

My better half really enjoyed it as she is more into the theatre than me and of course with afternoon tea all included in the price she was in her element. Fortuntely they were selling a few drinks and some excellent real ales so had to have a couple of samples. :thumbup:

First time I'd ever been in York Mansion House which is surprising as its only just up the road from Selby and i'm often in York, was a very impressive building.
:thumbup: Glad you enjoyed it, Importance of Being Earnest is my favourite Wilde play. I've only ever read them though, think I would enjoy going to see one performed.
"Whenever people agree with me, I always feel I must be wrong."
The Young Bremner
Paul Heckingbottom's career advisor

Post by The Young Bremner »

82 Days until my month holiday to Singapore, Thailand and the Philippines......
Cant wait to wear my shirt and hopefully attract some fans over in Asia :lol:
dskimcbski
Jimmy Armfield's cardigan knitter

Post by dskimcbski »

Out of curiosity, Admin and Mod's-who runs the Forum's Twitter.......? :roll: or does anyone....... :oops: :?:

Was just thinking it'd be good to update any followers to signings, team news etc.....
'I'd rather be hated for being who I am, than loved for being someone I'm not'.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

dskimcbski wrote:Out of curiosity, Admin and Mod's-who runs the Forum's Twitter.......? :roll: or does anyone....... :oops: :?:

Was just thinking it'd be good to update any followers to signings, team news etc.....
Sheepy does but he's really busy at the moment, I'm sure he would pass details to a trusted member to keep things up to speed. If he hasn't come on this morning I'll text him.
Winner of the Europa League
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Can someone tell me why everyone is suddenly throwing buckets of iced water all over themselves :crazy:.
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
Aces
Don Revie's bingo caller

Post by Aces »

Barlow Boy wrote:Can someone tell me why everyone is suddenly throwing buckets of iced water all over themselves :crazy:.
It's to do with charity mate, I will give a fiver if I can throw one over you, especially if you win another competition. :lol: :D
We are Leeds, we have to believe our new players are good enough, encourage and support them and help them grow in to a team to be reckoned with. MoT
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Aces wrote:
Barlow Boy wrote:Can someone tell me why everyone is suddenly throwing buckets of iced water all over themselves :crazy:.
It's to do with charity mate, I will give a fiver if I can throw one over you, especially if you win another competition. :lol: :D
I saw Ferdinand doing it, then that lad off Corrie so thought it was some sort of new trend like that planking thing.

Anyway, thanks for the info ACES, although I will decline your kind offer :D
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.