Barclays Fantasy league football anyone?

The place to discuss anything that isn't football or LUFC
dskimcbski
Jimmy Armfield's cardigan knitter

Re: Barclays Fantasy league football anyone?

Post by dskimcbski »

Hey guys-sorry for not being more alert in finalizing this competition, scores on the doors for our first,(and only) Sun Fantasy Football League are;

1st.............Barlows Boy's Boys'-1691
2nd............Dynamo DSKi FC -1623
3rd.............Leeds Aces -1619
4th.............untited deals -1407
5th.............Djbs freaks -1403
6th.............SMorientes -1333
7th.............Wigan White -1242
8th.............CP team -1144
9th.............Nottingham White -1137
10th...........Gubba Lookalike -1110

Looks like I sneaked 2nd place from you Jim this year, right down to the wire it was. Congrats to Kev,(again)for winning and all who competed. :clap: :clap:
I agree that this format is crap and understand there are real problems logging in, mostly as your password starts with a capital letter(whether you want it too or not) and this seems to have led to loads of folk to giving up as they can't remember what their password was.. I'm happy to let Jim organise this for next year, and I will happily join and compete. Seemingly the Official Barclays Premier League Fantasy League is far better with less gliches and errors,more options and better transfer windows etc.... :crazy:

Look forward to it already and I guess I'm just going to have to take Suarez-like him or not....... :cry: ;) :D
'I'd rather be hated for being who I am, than loved for being someone I'm not'.
Aces
Don Revie's bingo caller

Post by Aces »

Well done mate, like I say I couldn't log on for the last couple of months, I missed the last transfer window, which scuppered me having any chance of catching BB and staying in front of you. It's a relief it is over, I haven't enjoyed playing this far inferior game, compared to the Barclays fantasy game.
We are Leeds, we have to believe our new players are good enough, encourage and support them and help them grow in to a team to be reckoned with. MoT
big jon
Allan Clarke's tissue supplier

Post by big jon »

I'm well behind the times ffs!!! :oops:
I've entered a Fantasy Premier League team (not the sun dream team one). Did we start a LUFCTalk league? or did I read on here that someone had start one up?

If the above applies could someone please let me have the "league join in details".
Thanks in advance.
Aces
Don Revie's bingo caller

Post by Aces »

big jon wrote:I'm well behind the times ffs!!! :oops:
I've entered a Fantasy Premier League team (not the sun dream team one). Did we start a LUFCTalk league? or did I read on here that someone had start one up?

If the above applies could someone please let me have the "league join in details".
Thanks in advance.
NW started a sun fantasy championship comp, but no Barclays fantasy, or sun fantasy were started this year mate.
We are Leeds, we have to believe our new players are good enough, encourage and support them and help them grow in to a team to be reckoned with. MoT