Take a bow Lewis Hamilton.

The place to discuss anything that isn't football or LUFC
Aces
Don Revie's bingo caller

Take a bow Lewis Hamilton.

Post by Aces »

Boy he's driven well this year. Yes I know he's got the best car, but so many wins in one season, hats off to him and it's not often we have British world champions in different sports, so it's well worth a mention.

:thumbup: :clap:
We are Leeds, we have to believe our new players are good enough, encourage and support them and help them grow in to a team to be reckoned with. MoT
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Re: Take a bow Lewis Hamilton.

Post by Selby White »

Yes well done Lewis :thumbup:

Think sport in we actually do quite well onhe world stage considering the number of different sports we compete in.

Got a few world champions from Cycling to boxing to triathlon , etc. And lets not forget the Darts & Snooker which we always seem to win.
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Not my favourite sport but my son in law never misses a race or the qualification. His ambition is to do all the circuits so far he has done Texas, Canada, Monaco & UK with Belguim & Brazil in the next 2 years. Anyway well done Lewis.
Winner of the Europa League
Aces
Don Revie's bingo caller

Post by Aces »

What's even more impressive is that he's also been riding that Pussy Cat Doll, Nicole Shirzinnger. How he's had the strength to do both, i'll never know. It says he's in line for a new £100 million pound contract, yeegads, I wish I'd taken up F1 when I was younger.

:lol: :D
We are Leeds, we have to believe our new players are good enough, encourage and support them and help them grow in to a team to be reckoned with. MoT
SiMamu
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by SiMamu »

Aces wrote:What's even more impressive is that he's also been riding that Pussy Cat Doll, Nicole Shirzinnger. How he's had the strength to do both, i'll never know. It says he's in line for a new £100 million pound contract, yeegads, I wish I'd taken up F1 when I was younger.

Lovely use of language.
"A man with new ideas is a madman. Until his ideas triumph."
Sniffer
Arthur Fairclough's milliner

Post by Sniffer »

SiMamu wrote:
Aces wrote:What's even more impressive is that he's also been riding that Pussy Cat Doll, Nicole Shirzinnger. How he's had the strength to do both, i'll never know. It says he's in line for a new £100 million pound contract, yeegads, I wish I'd taken up F1 when I was younger.

Lovely use of language.
Yes, very colourful. And I managed to draw up a mental picture as soon as I read it. :D :shock: :angel:
I believe it's Watermelon Juice that keeps him going, Aces. I may have to get some for myself. Erm ... :shifty:
Aces
Don Revie's bingo caller

Post by Aces »

Watermelon juice, sounds interesting, they were selling two big melons at Morrisons for £3 I think I'll get some, it might put extra fuel in my engine. :thumbup:
PockWhite
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by PockWhite »

Not really an F1 fan, but like to see British drivers doing well.
So, a big well done to Lewis Hamilton. :clap: