The blahblah of the forum

The place to discuss anything that isn't football or LUFC
birkybullufc
Arthur Fairclough's milliner

Re: The blabla of the forum

Post by birkybullufc »

:thumbup: Cracking weekend of sport. :) Watched 4 games of football yesterday and listened to the Leeds game. Kevin Mitchell put on a great performance in the boxing. Just finished watching the Auckland NRL 9's where the Rabbitohs came out on top. Andy Murray tries to win the Australian Open in an hour or so. More football and the Superbowl to come. Just have to squeeze in a run and some sleep somewhere. :)
Follow the cause not the leaders.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Anyone going to Europe on holiday this year it's worth looking at buying some euros at the moment. £1 = €1:34 which considering last year it was virtually one for one is an unbelievable exchange rate.
Winner of the Europa League
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

NottinghamWhite wrote:Anyone going to Europe on holiday this year it's worth looking at buying some euros at the moment. £1 = €1:34 which considering last year it was virtually one for one is an unbelievable exchange rate.
Got 1-31(tourist rate) the other day, really chuffed at that so got more than i needed as that will encourage me to book more holidays :thumbup: .
Got a week in southern Spain in March (both mine and her birthdays) and also Italy (Tuscany) in April for a walking holiday.
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

Selby White wrote:
NottinghamWhite wrote:Anyone going to Europe on holiday this year it's worth looking at buying some euros at the moment. £1 = €1:34 which considering last year it was virtually one for one is an unbelievable exchange rate.
Got 1-31(tourist rate) the other day, really chuffed at that so got more than i needed as that will encourage me to book more holidays :thumbup: .
Got a week in southern Spain in March (both mine and her birthdays) and also Italy (Tuscany) in April for a walking holiday.
Well done SW hats off to you.. I couldn't walk the length of myself so to walk to Italy :clap: :clap: :clap: and no limit to your baggage weight either.
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
Aces
Don Revie's bingo caller

Post by Aces »

Going to Mexico on Wednesday for 11 days to the Sun Palace in Cancun, it's the fourth best rated hotel on Tripadvisor, it looks fantastic and more than 90% of visitors give it 5 out of 5. We can't wait to get there, you can't beat some winter sun.
We are Leeds, we have to believe our new players are good enough, encourage and support them and help them grow in to a team to be reckoned with. MoT
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

Davycc wrote:
Selby White wrote:
Well done SW hats off to you.. I couldn't walk the length of myself so to walk to Italy :clap: :clap: :clap: and no limit to your baggage weight either.

Thanks Davy, You know what us Yokshiremen are like when it comes to saving money, anything to save the airfare :lol:
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

Aces wrote:Going to Mexico on Wednesday for 11 days to the Sun Palace in Cancun, it's the fourth best rated hotel on Tripadvisor, it looks fantastic and more than 90% of visitors give it 5 out of 5. We can't wait to get there, you can't beat some winter sun.
Have a great trip Aces :thumbup:
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

My mobile phone decided to call it a day on Saturday, can only get a blank screen. Assume it must have been caused by overload with all the incoming Valentines messages :lol:

So its to the vodaphone shop to get new one tis morning just hope i can retrieve all my numbers which of course are not backed up. :(
johnh
Bielsa's English Teacher

Post by johnh »

Selby White wrote:My mobile phone decided to call it a day on Saturday, can only get a blank screen. Assume it must have been caused by overload with all the incoming Valentines messages :lol:

So its to the vodaphone shop to get new one tis morning just hope i can retrieve all my numbers which of course are not backed up. :(
Have you tried charging the battery. :D
I once played against Don Revie.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Bloody spam emails am getting loads at the moment. Have asked to unsubscribe but it's saying 24 hours, I'm sure I sorted this yesterday morning. Doing my head in :evil:
Winner of the Europa League