The blahblah of the forum

The place to discuss anything that isn't football or LUFC
Mr Russell
LUFCTALK Moderator

Re: The blabla of the forum

Post by Mr Russell »

rigger wrote:I'd rather stay at home than go and watch a musical ;)
I'll be able to tell you after Saturday night if I agree with you ;)
Owners come and go but Leeds United will be there forever, for the fans - keep Marching on Together.
USA for Leeds
Arthur Fairclough's milliner

Post by USA for Leeds »

Can one of you UK folks do me a favor? I have a book that just came out on Amazon and wanted to see if it was available in the UK. Title is Uncle Bush's Live Funeral, author is me, Scott Seeke. If it's not too much trouble, it would be nice to know.
Deleted User 728

Post by Deleted User 728 »

USA for Leeds wrote:Can one of you UK folks do me a favor? I have a book that just came out on Amazon and wanted to see if it was available in the UK. Title is Uncle Bush's Live Funeral, author is me, Scott Seeke. If it's not too much trouble, it would be nice to know.

Yep - £9.95 :D
USA for Leeds

Post by USA for Leeds »

rigger wrote:
USA for Leeds wrote:Can one of you UK folks do me a favor? I have a book that just came out on Amazon and wanted to see if it was available in the UK. Title is Uncle Bush's Live Funeral, author is me, Scott Seeke. If it's not too much trouble, it would be nice to know.

Yep - £9.95 :D
No way! That's so awesome, I didn't know if it would just automatically show up or not but that's so great!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I'll be sure to time the UK book tour around several matches at ER! :D
dlw10
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by dlw10 »

Mr Russell wrote:
dlw10 wrote:
Mr Russell wrote:I'm off to Sydney this weekend (long weekend for me) to go and watch Le Misérables as well as visiting some of Sydney's finest pubs and breweries, if I'm lucky I might get across to Manly and see an NRL game as Manly are taking on the Cronulla on Sunday :thumbup: sadly I'll miss the Aussie Rules as Sydney are playing on Thursday night.
How fantastic must it be to just go to Sydney for a long weekend! Loved the place.
Yeah its not bad but its going to be very cold (16-18 degrees), think I'd rather be doing your trip to Austria and see Leeds though.
Well, as exciting it is for me to finally get to see Leeds abroad....albeit in a friendly....if you offered me the same time in Sydney I'd have to accept!!!
johnh
Bielsa's English Teacher

Post by johnh »

10 years of research - WOW! Just gone on my list of 'must get' books. :thumbup: :clap:
I once played against Don Revie.
USA for Leeds

Post by USA for Leeds »

johnh wrote:
10 years of research - WOW! Just gone on my list of 'must get' books. :thumbup: :clap:
Thanks! I must admit I took more than a few breaks during that time. :lol:
johnh
Bielsa's English Teacher

Post by johnh »

At a loose end. Just been trawling through You tube and came across some out takes from Brassed Off. Concierto de Orangejuice. Brilliant film that.
I once played against Don Revie.
dlw10
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by dlw10 »

Went to see Paloma Faith at Delamere Forest last night. Knew nothing about her before this. Thoroughly entertaining evening, sat on a grass bank enjoying a picnic and then joining with 5,000 fans t watch Paloma do her thing. Decent entertainer.
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

Went to a Cabaret show last night. Won't get the 2 hours we lasted sitting there back. Mind you the food was good.
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders