Terry Venables's car dealer

Re: Windows 10 issues

Post by Devlin »

For windows 10 yet few drivers.
YeboahTC
Jock Stein's Brasso dealer

Post by YeboahTC »

SCOTTISH LEEDS wrote:Am still using Windows 7 and wont go near 10 until its over a year old and they have ironed out all the bugs.

It was a pal of mine's that told me when a new windows operating system comes out leave it well alone for at least a year so all the security and bugs can be sorted out.
I'm in exactly the same position. Updated it on my other laptop that is also Windows 7 and it has been a nightmare so far. Won't be making that mistake with this one until they have sorted all the problems out.
Another Northern Soul
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Another Northern Soul »

10 is still causing a couple of minor issues, one of them being that I now have to right click to Shut Down as left click doesn't work to open the Start menu :(
YeboahTC
Jock Stein's Brasso dealer

Post by YeboahTC »

Another Northern Soul wrote:10 is still causing a couple of minor issues, one of them being that I now have to right click to Shut Down as left click doesn't work to open the Start menu :(
My main problem is that when I click any window to start typing on it, it often becomes shaded, as in moves to the background as if I have selected another window or application to use. This means I can be typing away and look up to see that the page I had clicked on to type no longer has the cursor on it and I have wasted 30 words on nothing because the text is nowhere to be seen! Very annoying.