The departed

The place to discuss anything that isn't football or LUFC

Re: The departed

Postby Davycc » 21 Oct 2017, 18:33

Barlow Boy wrote:
MOT1964 wrote:Stuart Dallas' mother ......... RIP

Ah, that's sad, been there myself obviously a horrible time.

Thoughts with him and his family this evening.


Ditto thoughts are with him and his family
Check out the Members map - Link in the "New Members" section
User avatar
Davycc
Don Revie's bingo caller
 
Posts: 7622
Joined: 03 Aug 2011, 18:09
Location: Wet West Britain

Re: The departed

Postby PockWhite » 21 Oct 2017, 18:39

Davycc wrote:
Barlow Boy wrote:
MOT1964 wrote:Stuart Dallas' mother ......... RIP

Ah, that's sad, been there myself obviously a horrible time.

Thoughts with him and his family this evening.


Ditto thoughts are with him and his family


Same from me, best wishes & condolences to SD & rest of his family.
User avatar
PockWhite
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché
 
Posts: 5537
Joined: 21 Jan 2010, 17:30
Location: 54 Canal Street

Re: The departed

Postby Mr Russell » 21 Oct 2017, 21:50

PockWhite wrote:
Davycc wrote:
Barlow Boy wrote:
MOT1964 wrote:Stuart Dallas' mother ......... RIP

Ah, that's sad, been there myself obviously a horrible time.

Thoughts with him and his family this evening.


Ditto thoughts are with him and his family


Same from me, best wishes & condolences to SD & rest of his family.


and me, very sad RIP to his mum
Owners come and go but Leeds United will be there forever, for the fans - keep Marching on Together.
User avatar
Mr Russell
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché
 
Posts: 4593
Joined: 03 Dec 2009, 03:22
Location: Behind you

Re: The departed

Postby White Knight » 21 Oct 2017, 23:04

Mr Russell wrote:
PockWhite wrote:
Davycc wrote:
Barlow Boy wrote:
MOT1964 wrote:Stuart Dallas' mother ......... RIP

Ah, that's sad, been there myself obviously a horrible time.

Thoughts with him and his family this evening.


Ditto thoughts are with him and his family


Same from me, best wishes & condolences to SD & rest of his family.


and me, very sad RIP to his mum


Very sorry to hear this. Really tough time for Stuart and his family. My sincere condolences.
White Knight
Jimmy Armfield's cardigan knitter
 
Posts: 1044
Joined: 01 Aug 2015, 22:37

Re: The departed

Postby MOT1964 » 25 Oct 2017, 15:42

MOT1964
Jimmy Armfield's cardigan knitter
 
Posts: 1100
Joined: 29 Jan 2011, 00:04

Re: The departed

Postby Another Northern Soul » 25 Oct 2017, 17:49

And Benson (Robert Guillaume)... I bloody loved Soap.
User avatar
Another Northern Soul
LUFCTALK Moderator
 
Posts: 4042
Joined: 01 Nov 2015, 09:55

Re: The departed

Postby rigger » 25 Oct 2017, 17:58

Another Northern Soul wrote: I bloody loved Soap.


:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
If you thought that post was good, you should check out my interesting and constantly surprising blog: http://paulridgeblog.com/
User avatar
rigger
LUFCTALK Admin
 
Posts: 11232
Joined: 07 Oct 2010, 17:35

Re: The departed

Postby Davycc » 25 Oct 2017, 17:59

rigger wrote:
Another Northern Soul wrote: I bloody loved Soap.


:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:


Yeah really great side splitting STUPID show, loved it and Benson's sarcasm was wonderful.
Check out the Members map - Link in the "New Members" section
User avatar
Davycc
Don Revie's bingo caller
 
Posts: 7622
Joined: 03 Aug 2011, 18:09
Location: Wet West Britain

Re: The departed

Postby rigger » 25 Oct 2017, 18:06

It was him or Bert, wasn't it ??
... oh, and the lovely Jessica of course :)
If you thought that post was good, you should check out my interesting and constantly surprising blog: http://paulridgeblog.com/
User avatar
rigger
LUFCTALK Admin
 
Posts: 11232
Joined: 07 Oct 2010, 17:35

Re: The departed

Postby Another Northern Soul » 25 Oct 2017, 18:09

rigger wrote:It was him or Bert, wasn't it ??
... oh, and the lovely Jessica of course :)


Me and 'our lass' are rewatching the whole shabang of them, it really is still a true TV great :thumbup:
User avatar
Another Northern Soul
LUFCTALK Moderator
 
Posts: 4042
Joined: 01 Nov 2015, 09:55

PreviousNext

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests