The Cricket Thread

The place to discuss anything that isn't football or LUFC
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Re: The Cricket Thread

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Video of the Ben Stokes events.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4563420/e ... awl-video/

For those on Twitter it's worth having a look at Piers Morgan. Apparently the men involved were shouting homophobic insults at 2 gay men & this incensed Stokes & one of the men was coming at him with a bottle. Police are aware of this fresh evidence & are trying to find the 2 gay men.
Winner of the Europa League
Deleted User 3289

Post by Deleted User 3289 »

Pretty nasty regardless of the reasons. Although I must admit it's no different to what goes on every Friday & Saturday night up and down the country. Pretty bang to rights if that's him, and I don't know if that's Hales sticking the boot in why the guy is on the floor? What will go against him, it sounds like people are trying to calm him down towards the end of the video and then he goes on to spark that rather weak looking fellow (it must be said) I knew he wouldn't be bigger than Stokes they never are, are they. Whoever sold the video to the sun will have got a tidy sum. Tuff luck Stokes I think he's going to be made to pay for this one and rightly so imo.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

The YCCC lads decided to have a end of season pub crawl & decided on fancy dress telling Ryan Sidebottom that the theme was super heroes.

Deleted User 3289

:clap: :D
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

According to The Sun a gay couple have come forward & said Stokes was defending them after homophobic remarks & threats made to them. Why has it taken this long to do this, looking for who'd pay the most for their story I suppose. Watch this space.
Sniffer
Arthur Fairclough's milliner

Post by Sniffer »

NottinghamWhite wrote:According to The Sun a gay couple have come forward & said Stokes was defending them after homophobic remarks & threats made to them. Why has it taken this long to do this, looking for who'd pay the most for their story I suppose. Watch this space.
That was being reported by the local media here at the time. I'm not sure why it's taken The S*n so long to catch up.
Deleted User 2747

Post by Deleted User 2747 »

NottinghamWhite wrote:The YCCC lads decided to have a end of season pub crawl & decided on fancy dress telling Ryan Sidebottom that the theme was super heroes.

I love that!
Deleted User 3289

Sniffer wrote:
NottinghamWhite wrote:According to The Sun a gay couple have come forward & said Stokes was defending them after homophobic remarks & threats made to them. Why has it taken this long to do this, looking for who'd pay the most for their story I suppose. Watch this space.
That was being reported by the local media here at the time. I'm not sure why it's taken The S*n so long to catch up.
Me cynical to the end. I wonder how much they have been paid. :D

Not that it will make any difference in the eyes of the law. If someone calls me a fat b*stard does that give my mate permission to spark them? I'll be watching closely. :shifty:
Sniffer
Arthur Fairclough's milliner

Post by Sniffer »

Deleted User 3289

Its ironic that isn't it? Wasn't he caught on camera earlier that night imitating Katie Price's blind son. :crazy:

Alcohol, I've always said it. The devils potion. :twisted: