pet hates

The place to discuss anything that isn't football or LUFC
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Re: pet hates

Post by Davycc »

Sheepy wrote:
NottinghamWhite wrote: It's not so much track suits that wind me up its shell suits. What are they all about ? Glamorised by Jimmy Saville but still worn today by people.
I was trying to find an image of Savile wearing his gold tracksuit and found this:

It kind of scared me a little :shock:

And I don't know what the relevance of the camper van is, but it sort of makes it more scary :shifty:

Ha I had the same Suzuki van, above for my wee buisness (DIY) my mates used to ask when I was getting the roller skate for my other foot. Must say I loaded it up roof rack and all and it never let me down. Must add I didn't get JS with it.
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
johnh
Bielsa's English Teacher

Post by johnh »

This just reminded me because it just happened (again). I am on Windows Vista and I keep getting a pop-up which asks me if I want to have Internet Explorer as my default browser. As the most common message I get on my computer is 'Internet Explorer not responding' why the * would I want Internet Explorer as my default browser? Who do I complain to!
I once played against Don Revie.
Deleted User 728

Post by Deleted User 728 »

Switch to Google Chrome and install the add-on called AdBlock.
Deleted User 1076

Post by Deleted User 1076 »

People that don't understand the concept of personal space. Yes you want to ask me something, but you really don't need to be in kissing distance to do it.

Everybody in a cinema who isn't me.

Those three lads in a shop who think everyone finds them funny, but in actual fact everyone thinks they are irritating t***s.

People who, when proven wrong, respond with "Yes but...." You're wrong, accept it and move on.

Fancy dress. Its fun for about 13 seconds, then you realise you need to go to the toilet dressed as Batman.

Making Conversation. If you have nothing to say, then don't say anything, don't try to fill a silence with inane crap about Big Brother that I cannot be bothered to even pretend to be interested in.

The Star Wars Prequel Trilogy.

Gossip. I dont care if you heard from your aunties, best friends, flatmates, cousins hairdresser that a person I don't really care about did or said something to somebody I've never heard of.

YouTube adverts. Just play the video of a monkey annoying a dog.

People speaking with authority about things they clearly know nothing about.

Being told to "Cheer up" Seriously? My brother just ran off with my wife and took the dog. Did that happen? No, but you don't know that so shut the hell up.

The Star Wars Prequel Trilogy. Technically this is a repetition, but man, I hate those films.

People who interrupt you when you're talking, or people you're speaking to to breaking you off to tell you something random.

People who answer for you. I'm not 12.

Saggy Pants. Honestly you look like a f88888g idiot. Just stop it.

People with lots of pet hates.

Misuse of "There" "Their" and "They're."

Grammar Nazis.

People who contradict themselves in lists.

The Star Wars Prequel Trilogy. Did I mention this one?
Malcolm Stark
George Graham's Crombie cleaner

Post by Malcolm Stark »

:D :D :D

Very good!
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

I bet you feel better now DBS :lol:
Winner of the Europa League
Nic
Dick Ray's Talent Spotter

Post by Nic »

saggy pants!!, what about wearing pants below the buttocks! The only way they don't fall down is if you walk as if you've sh*t yourself, not a good look.

Also wearing grey joggers with one leg rolled up to the knee - wtf? Are you trying to get into the Masons

Young lasses/lads who watch leeds in the kop end but spend most of the match chatting/texting!! WATCH THE F****ING GAME
+15
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by +15 »

Fridge magnets.
johnh
Bielsa's English Teacher

Post by johnh »

I agree with NottinghamWhite about onions. I recently ordered a meal with side salad that contained onions, I requested one without onions and I obviously got the same one back with onions removed as all the salad tasted of onions. Even worse, is garlic. Everyone seems to put garlic in everything they cook these days. If I am buying some ready meals I have to make sure I have my reading glasses with me to check the ingredients for garlic. They even put it in traditional old English dishes like Shepherds pie and Lancashire hot pot.
David battypants mentioned fancy dress. What about the guy (there's always one) who goes to a fance dress party in a rugby shirt and thinks he's in fancy dress.
I once played against Don Revie.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

+15 wrote:Fridge magnets.
Your going to have to explain this morbid fear of fridge magnets :lol:
Winner of the Europa League