Travel

The place to discuss anything that isn't football or LUFC
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Re: Travel

Post by NottinghamWhite »

zigzag wrote:Saw the total solar eclipse in Oregon yesterday in perfect conditions. Nature at it's finest, utterly amazing and awe inspiring sight.
That sounds putting on my best American accent. Awesome ;)
Winner of the Europa League
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

Of all the exotic places in the World I'll be in the Luton area over the bank holiday :D

Got a meal booked at one of them Posh Grub restaurants.

Edit, Her indoors has just corrected me and I've to call it "Fine Dining" ;)
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
LAsouthcoast
Jimmy Armfield's cardigan knitter

Post by LAsouthcoast »

Off to Girona early tomorrow, will be hoping we carry on the good form, Mot.
Mr Russell
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Mr Russell »

In February 2018 I will be going on another cruise but this time it will be to New Zealand for 14 days, will be visiting both North and South islands. i enjoyed the last cruise we did up the Queensland Coast and have always wanted to go to New Zealand.
Owners come and go but Leeds United will be there forever, for the fans - keep Marching on Together.
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

Mr Russell wrote:In February 2018 I will be going on another cruise but this time it will be to New Zealand for 14 days, will be visiting both North and South islands. i enjoyed the last cruise we did up the Queensland Coast and have always wanted to go to New Zealand.
Sounds good Mr R, never done a cruise yet myself although have a couple of friends who tried it and now do one every year.
Technically got a 4 night river cruise booked (along the yangstse) when we tour China next year. Only 14 month to wait for that one :D.
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
kk white
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Post by kk white »

Mr Russell wrote:In February 2018 I will be going on another cruise but this time it will be to New Zealand for 14 days, will be visiting both North and South islands. i enjoyed the last cruise we did up the Queensland Coast and have always wanted to go to New Zealand.
Is Millford Sound on your itinerary? Stunning location, though there won't be many places to stay in the area. I did NZ for 3 weeks back in 2002 - loved it, but I'd go back to Oz in the morning if I had the chance.
"An astonishing number of people despise Leeds United or what Leeds United stand for. But this club was never made for them." - Phil Hay
Deleted User 3289

Post by Deleted User 3289 »

LAsouthcoast wrote:Off to Girona early tomorrow, will be hoping we carry on the good form, Mot.
Have a Good one LA. If you see Messi, tell him not to fear were on the rise. ;)
birkybullufc
Arthur Fairclough's milliner

Post by birkybullufc »

I'm off to travel around New Zealand in February. Might have a week in Fiji after to recuperate.
Follow the cause not the leaders.
Mr Russell
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Mr Russell »

kk_white wrote:
Is Millford Sound on your itinerary? Stunning location, though there won't be many places to stay in the area. I did NZ for 3 weeks back in 2002 - loved it, but I'd go back to Oz in the morning if I had the chance.
Yes Milford Sound is on the itinerary as well as Dusky and Doubtful Sounds. We also take in the Bay of Islands, Auckland, Tauranga, Wellington, Picton and Dunedin.
Owners come and go but Leeds United will be there forever, for the fans - keep Marching on Together.
Mr Russell
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Mr Russell »

Selby White wrote:
Sounds good Mr R, never done a cruise yet myself although have a couple of friends who tried it and now do one every year.
Technically got a 4 night river cruise booked (along the yangstse) when we tour China next year. Only 14 month to wait for that one :D.
You'll enjoy it! Alot of people once they do crusies get hooked on doing them, I'm mainly doing this one as its a cheaper option of visiting NZ as flying and getting accommodation can be very expensive.