Travel

The place to discuss anything that isn't football or LUFC
Wigan White
Arthur Fairclough's milliner

Re: Travel

Post by Wigan White »

Just back from a cheeky week away in Lanzarote (Costa Teguise).

Had a great time and felt really safe in regard to the Coronavirus.

If anyone is delaying traveling abroad because of the forms you need to complete, don't, because they are really simple to do.
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

Wigan White wrote:Just back from a cheeky week away in Lanzarote (Costa Teguise).

Had a great time and felt really safe in regard to the Coronavirus.

If anyone is delaying traveling abroad because of the forms you need to complete, don't, because they are really simple to do.
Nice One WW :thumbup:

Must admit looking forward to getting abroad again.
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
ChilwellWhite
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by ChilwellWhite »

We’re heading to the coast in a couple of weeks a pre Christmas jaunt nothing spectacular just getting some sea air.
LAsouthcoast
Jimmy Armfield's cardigan knitter

Post by LAsouthcoast »

ChilwellWhite wrote:We’re heading to the coast in a couple of weeks a pre Christmas jaunt nothing spectacular just getting some sea air.
Southcoast CW :thumbup:
ChilwellWhite

Post by ChilwellWhite »

LAsouthcoast wrote:
ChilwellWhite wrote:We’re heading to the coast in a couple of weeks a pre Christmas jaunt nothing spectacular just getting some sea air.
Nae lad Bridlington in Gods own country. I feel fish and chips ( cooked in lard ) and a pint or three of Black Sheep proper food and drink at affordable prices :D
LAsouthcoast

Post by LAsouthcoast »

ChilwellWhite wrote:
LAsouthcoast wrote:
Nae lad Bridlington in Gods own country. I feel fish and chips ( cooked in lard ) and a pint or three of Black Sheep proper food and drink at affordable prices :D
You are right about the prices, went to the game at Brighton at the weekend, was at The Central pub outside the railway station, 2 pints of Amstal and a pint of Guinness £17 :shock:
ChilwellWhite

Post by ChilwellWhite »

LAsouthcoast wrote:
You are right about the prices, went to the game at Brighton at the weekend, was at The Central pub outside the railway station, 2 pints of Amstal and a pint of Guinness £17 :shock:

There really is a North - South divide isn’t there. I think most Yorkies would pass out at those costs. Mind down South I suppose wages are higher and I know property is dead expensive, I do watch Homes Under The Hammer you know ;)
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

At the leaving do I was at last week which was in an expensive hotel a fella bought 20 shots at £110 all downed in a second. A round of pints and shorts cost me just under £100. My round lasted a bit longer until the next round was needed. Can never bring my tight ar** to buy shots.
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
kk white
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Post by kk white »

Davycc wrote:At the leaving do I was at last week which was in an expensive hotel a fella bought 20 shots at £110 all downed in a second. A round of pints and shorts cost me just under £100. My round lasted a bit longer until the next round was needed. Can never bring my tight ar** to buy shots.
Bloody hell Davy. There must have been a fair few people who didn't buy you a round back. Even at a fiver a pint, I'm guessing you didn't have 20... or did you :o
"An astonishing number of people despise Leeds United or what Leeds United stand for. But this club was never made for them." - Phil Hay
LAsouthcoast

Post by LAsouthcoast »

kk white wrote:
Davycc wrote:At the leaving do I was at last week which was in an expensive hotel a fella bought 20 shots at £110 all downed in a second. A round of pints and shorts cost me just under £100. My round lasted a bit longer until the next round was needed. Can never bring my tight ar** to buy shots.
Bloody hell Davy. There must have been a fair few people who didn't buy you a round back. Even at a fiver a pint, I'm guessing you didn't have 20... or did you :o
It is better to have a kitty when there is that many, the tight ar**s never get to the bar.