Travel

The place to discuss anything that isn't football or LUFC
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Re: Travel

Post by Davycc »

Viduka Hits The Mark wrote:Had a pleasant stay at the Middlethorpe hall just outside York last night. Unfortunately for me i missed the game due to us having dinner at 8pm. The food for dinner was very good and comes highly recommended.
Sorry but Piss Poor Planning VHTM :D :D
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

We've just checked out next weeks weather & it's alright so a few today's booked in Torquay for us beckons. Hotel & train done ;)
Winner of the Europa League
Deleted User 3289

Post by Deleted User 3289 »

Davycc wrote:
Viduka Hits The Mark wrote:Had a pleasant stay at the Middlethorpe hall just outside York last night. Unfortunately for me i missed the game due to us having dinner at 8pm. The food for dinner was very good and comes highly recommended.
Sorry but Piss Poor Planning VHTM :D :D
Tell me about it. She made it clear no phones were allowed either. We have been together a long time but we still find it hard to find anything to talk about during a meal... Football is defo not her bag, and i'm still learning about horses. I think i may suggest we try Polo? :D
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Sat outside the hotel here in Torquay with shorts & teeshirt on, unbelievable
Winner of the Europa League
Wigan White
Arthur Fairclough's milliner

Post by Wigan White »

NottinghamWhite wrote:Sat outside the hotel here in Torquay with shorts & teeshirt on, unbelievable
Supposed to be even warmer tomorrow. :thumbup:
kk white
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Post by kk white »

Heading into last day of a week in the Algarve with the kids.
Weather has been brilliant (24-28 deg). Forecast for thurs is rain.... Could not have timed it better :thumbup:

Had a lovely chat with a Barnsley couple as our kids danced at the mini disco...
"An astonishing number of people despise Leeds United or what Leeds United stand for. But this club was never made for them." - Phil Hay
Deleted User 3289

Post by Deleted User 3289 »

Enjoy the rest of your Break Chaps. KK on closer inspection make sure its not Paul Higginbottom will ya. :thumbup:
kk white
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Post by kk white »

Viduka Hits The Mark wrote:Enjoy the rest of your Break Chaps. KK on closer inspection make sure its not Paul Higginbottom will ya. :thumbup:
:lol: If it was VHTM, I'd be worried... He's let himself go.... a lot... quickly :oops: :D
"An astonishing number of people despise Leeds United or what Leeds United stand for. But this club was never made for them." - Phil Hay
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

kk_white wrote:Heading into last day of a week in the Algarve with the kids.
Weather has been brilliant (24-28 deg). Forecast for thurs is rain.... Could not have timed it better :thumbup:

Had a lovely chat with a Barnsley couple as our kids danced at the mini disco...
Nice bonus when you hit the right week with the weather.
Safe journey back KK.
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
Mr Russell
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Mr Russell »

On Thursday off to a place called South West Rocks, its about 3-4 hours up the coast from Newcastle (NSW), sort of out of the way and its more to relax and enjoy than run around.

Up until recently my family took in 2 foster children for 6 months (both under 2 years old, so 3 kids under 2, with my one daughter included running around was very tiring), they have being reunited with their father now so this trip for 4 days will hopefully do us good to recharge the old batteries.

Not too much to do but there is a lighthouse, a gaol, plenty of nice beaches, captain Cook's lookout and a few shops. Will be taking my daughter there so she can run around on the beaches.

Peaceful i hope :thumbup:
Owners come and go but Leeds United will be there forever, for the fans - keep Marching on Together.