Come on down and join the forum.

The place to discuss anything that isn't football or LUFC
Aces
Don Revie's bingo caller

Come on down and join the forum.

Post by Aces »

I notice regular that we have a lot of online users looking in on this great Leeds United forum and I just wanted to say, why don't you join and enjoy posting and having a bit of banter with other Leeds fans. It's easy to join and it's easy to post and you know the old saying ...... The more the merrier, lol
We are Leeds, we have to believe our new players are good enough, encourage and support them and help them grow in to a team to be reckoned with. MoT
Sheepy
LUFCTALK Admin

Re: Come on down and join the forum.

Post by Sheepy »

Good point well made :thumbup:
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

And when you do, stick a pin in it :thumbup:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image Image Image and again for Maplewhite Image Image
Last edited by Davycc on 31 Aug 2013, 09:57, edited 2 times in total.
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
Aces
Don Revie's bingo caller

Post by Aces »

My cousin is over from Australia and he's going to the match, he can't wait he emigrated in 1978 I was going to go with him as a £10 Pom, but I cried off at the last moment. He hasn't been to a Leeds match for over 35 years, it will be amazing for him, they had gas lamps for the floodlights the last time he went to Elland road, lol.
We are Leeds, we have to believe our new players are good enough, encourage and support them and help them grow in to a team to be reckoned with. MoT
Aces
Don Revie's bingo caller

Post by Aces »

There's 17 guests looking in at the moment and you can join the forum and have a chin wag with other Leeds fans, it's easy to do.
banksy
Paul Heckingbottom's career advisor

Post by banksy »

Sheepy wrote:Good point well made :thumbup:
Come on down the price is right! :lol: