I'm very sorry (Yet Again!!!)

The place to discuss anything that isn't football or LUFC
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Re: I'm very sorry (Yet Again!!!)

Post by Davycc »

I've bean reading all you're posts with interest, regarding spelling and their quite wright. We knead too get a grip on what weir saying and how weir righting them down. An don't trussed spell cheque neither because if ewe reed the item below yule sea spell cheque wood half mist every word.

Yeast or day, eye wend two thee stupor mark it end baud sum meet, verge tables, end udder thinks wee kneaded fir diner. The hole palace wash vary crowed, end wee cold knot fined an plays too part hour card. Aviary buddy washout slopping be caws thee whether rapport hat predicated twelfth inching offs no. Thee story wash crowed to; pee pull ware by ink aviary think inn cite. Thee story mangers where ruining a round try ink too mauve the costumers outer their ass fat ass possibly. Wee dint furnish hour stopping, butt wee god watt wee kneaded.
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Winner of the Europa League
Deleted User 130

Post by Deleted User 130 »

:yawn:

:shh: ;)
Malcolm Stark
George Graham's Crombie cleaner

Post by Malcolm Stark »

onenorthernsoul wrote:It is YOU'RE or even YOU ARE, Slumpy. You're not the only one who makes that mistake and in the whole scheme of things it's not that important but I swear, when I see it so many times each day, on here mainly, it is tempting to just jack in reading the posts. Cue maniacal laughter but I honestly do not understand why people are (often) that lazy as to put 'your' instead of the right version :lol:

MS, thanks. And here's a tip - cut up some old greetings cards, sticke them together and sellotape them to the front and back cover of the book, that'll make it hardback, eventually :D The grandma scene in DL is based on real events I'm afraid, and wan't easy to write tbh. The Colin Bell incident is in Disrepute innit?
Ah, I'm getting the football scenes mixed up in my head. I am very oooold, you know. :D