Non-LUFC Footballing weekends....

The place to discuss anything that isn't football or LUFC
Deleted User 972

Re: Non-LUFC Footballing weekends....

Post by Deleted User 972 »

Im waking up hungover after being at the ireland game depressing to see traps negative tactics come back to haunt us.weve never beaten a higher ranked team under him,thats not a good sign.huge up hill task to qualify its unrealistic being honest!
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Like Johnh, been for a haircut this morning and picked up a couple of prezzies for Mrs B's birthday at the end of the month.
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
CrisPeacock
George Graham's Crombie cleaner

Post by CrisPeacock »

spending time with my girlfriend - greetings from Poland ;)
Last edited by CrisPeacock on 10 Nov 2013, 21:58, edited 1 time in total.
LUFCTALK Prediction League Winner 2014-2015
dlw10
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by dlw10 »

Non League Day is usually a chance for me to indulge my "other" team, Worcester City, so headed off to Kidderminster's Aggborough ground (where City have their temporary home) to see them lose to Bradford PA this afternoon. It was like watching Leeds....we have a very active little black centre forward called Daniel Nti who ran rings aroung the PA defence only to then blaze every chance over the bar! Two sloppy defensive errors and we lost 2 - 1 to remain down the bottom of the Skrill North Division. 636 were there today (and City have sold 600 special priced season tickets for £100 of which I have one!). Best part of the day was a fine pint of Bombardier in the Harriers Arms! I'm off to Barcelona on Monday for four days - looking forward to the tour of the Camp Nou - then back to business at Bolton!
Sheepy
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by Sheepy »

I spent the weekend working on a few freelance projects, and weirdly, I enjoyed it :eh: