Computer Help again

The place to discuss anything that isn't football or LUFC
Deleted User 728

Re: Computer Help again

Post by Deleted User 728 »

I'm declaring myself out at this point then, as I've never heard of it let alone used MWLM and have no idea what it is.

I'm guessing it's a pop server thing like on a mobile phone ??

I only ever use web-based through a browser as I think it's safer than one linked to a machine which is what I think MWLM might do, but don't quote me.

Try accessing your mail through the browser - just google yahoo mail and login and take it from there :)
mapperleywhite
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Post by mapperleywhite »

Forum members will sleep a lot easier tonight in the knowledge that my e-mail and calendar apps have started working normally this morning, yet without me doing anything - quite odd really :crazy: Thanks to Rigger and ANS for their help :thumbup:
Might have to take an interest in the Premier League now....
Deleted User 728

In that case, run a virus scan and get the latest version of Malwarebytes and run that too, just to be on the safe side.

Also, just generally, I would recommend CCleaner to everyone.
I use it once a move to clear out clutter and keep everything shiny :)
Just get the free version but to remember to close it down after using it so it doesn't drain operational memory : https://www.piriform.com/ccleaner/download
MOT1964
Dick Ray's Talent Spotter

Post by MOT1964 »

A friend would like to know how to change his IP address so that it appears to be in a foreign country :D
Deleted User 728

MOT1964 wrote:A friend would like to know how to change his IP address so that it appears to be in a foreign country
:lol: