The blahblah of the forum

The place to discuss anything that isn't football or LUFC
johnh
Bielsa's English Teacher

Re: The blabla of the forum

Post by johnh »

Cut my front lawn today. If it keeps dry, I will do the back tomorrow.
I once played against Don Revie.
johnh
Bielsa's English Teacher

Post by johnh »

Went into town to sort out a problem with my mobile phone. As I passed my barbers I looked in, expecting it would be full, and there were only two waiting. So got my hair cut which is the highlight of the year so far! Got my problem with the mobile sorted too. :D
I once played against Don Revie.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

johnh wrote:Went into town to sort out a problem with my mobile phone. As I passed my barbers I looked in, expecting it would be full, and there were only two waiting. So got my hair cut which is the highlight of the year so far! Got my problem with the mobile sorted too. :D
I thought the same today as I passed a few hairdressers in town, absolutely empty. Us blokes must have got used to long hair :D
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

Barlow Boy wrote:
johnh wrote:Went into town to sort out a problem with my mobile phone. As I passed my barbers I looked in, expecting it would be full, and there were only two waiting. So got my hair cut which is the highlight of the year so far! Got my problem with the mobile sorted too. :D
I thought the same today as I passed a few hairdressers in town, absolutely empty. Us blokes must have got used to long hair :D
Having hair would be good...............
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Davycc wrote:
Barlow Boy wrote:
Having hair would be good...............
:lol: :lol: :lol:
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

Had my first night out for a long time, not great was in casualty.
Torn all the tendons in my elbow basically if anyone has had tennis elbow or golfers elbow (outside & inside tendons) I've done them both, agony typing this.
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
Mr Russell
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Mr Russell »

Selby White wrote:Had my first night out for a long time, not great was in casualty.
Torn all the tendons in my elbow basically if anyone has had tennis elbow or golfers elbow (outside & inside tendons) I've done them both, agony typing this.
Ow sounds painful! Hope for a speedy recovery!
Owners come and go but Leeds United will be there forever, for the fans - keep Marching on Together.
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

Selby White wrote:Had my first night out for a long time, not great was in casualty.
Yeah I had tennis elbow many years ago, unbearable for a few weeks. I was lucky had a grade 2 tear and was ok in 6 weeks. Hope the pain eases soon mate I'm sure it's agony.
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

How on earth did you do that ?, hoping you have a speedy recovery.
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

Barlow Boy wrote:
How on earth did you do that ?, hoping you have a speedy recovery.
Gardening or to be more accurate digging up lawn and putting in paving slab footpaths.

Have had tennis elbow a few years back myself so possibly a weakness but the worst pain/damage is on the inside of the elbow which I think they call Golfers.
So its rest and ice up every two hours for now, also told not to start doing heavy work for two weeks after the pain goes, also given me physio exercises to do as it improves. Currently can't even straighten my arm, wouldn't mind but its my right arm and I'm totally one sided, useless with my left.
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.