The blahblah of the forum

The place to discuss anything that isn't football or LUFC
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Re: The blabla of the forum

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Tragic news coming out of Italy a suspension bridge which carried a motorway has collapsed in Genoa.
Winner of the Europa League
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

NottinghamWhite wrote:Tragic news coming out of Italy a suspension bridge which carried a motorway has collapsed in Genoa.
The pictures are astonishing, so very sad, I can’t imagine the horrors endured by the people on that bridge at the time.
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Barlow Boy wrote:
NottinghamWhite wrote:Tragic news coming out of Italy a suspension bridge which carried a motorway has collapsed in Genoa.
The pictures are astonishing, so very sad, I can’t imagine the horrors endured by the people on that bridge at the time.

There's houses below with folk trapped in the rubble, shocking stuff it really is.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Death count 35 according to The Beeb, tragic.
ChilwellWhite
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by ChilwellWhite »

Saw this on the news this morning, so sad.
CrisPeacock
George Graham's Crombie cleaner

Post by CrisPeacock »

I wanted to back at Elland Road after 8 years on September 22nd for a game against Birmingham but...there is no option to watch any saturday's game without staying at Leeds for 3 nights, such a scenario makes the trip for one game VERY expensive :crazy: :evil: :( :cry:
LUFCTALK Prediction League Winner 2014-2015
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Looked out onto the patio last night to see what I thought initially what was a rat but it was a hedgehog. We had noticed some droppings over the last few weeks & it now appears Billy the Hedgehog has chosen our garden as his new home :D
johnh
Bielsa's English Teacher

Post by johnh »

Haven't been able to post much recently as my computer expired. Could access sites but couldn't post anything. Son-in-law brought my new computer today and got me up and running so I'm afraid you will all have to put up with me again. :lol:
I once played against Don Revie.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

johnh wrote:Haven't been able to post much recently as my computer expired. Could access sites but couldn't post anything. Son-in-law brought my new computer today and got me up and running so I'm afraid you will all have to put up with me again. :lol:
Welcome back Sir John, I thought you’d gone helping Theresa with her Brexit negotiations :D.
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

johnh wrote:Haven't been able to post much recently as my computer expired. Could access sites but couldn't post anything. Son-in-law brought my new computer today and got me up and running so I'm afraid you will all have to put up with me again. :lol:
Sorry who are you :roll: