The blahblah of the forum

The place to discuss anything that isn't football or LUFC
Deleted User 728

Re: The blabla of the forum

Post by Deleted User 728 »

Sorry to hear that, John. Hope she's on the mend quickly.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

johnh wrote:Her indoors has had a bad fall. Waiting for the ambulance. My daughter and brilliant son in law are here fortunately.
Sorry to hear this hope everything’s alright.
Winner of the Europa League
ChilwellWhite
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by ChilwellWhite »

johnh wrote:Her indoors has had a bad fall. Waiting for the ambulance. My daughter and brilliant son in law are here fortunately.
Best wishes hope everything’s good.
PhoenixUnited
Dick Ray's Talent Spotter

Post by PhoenixUnited »

ChilwellWhite wrote:
Best wishes hope everything’s good.
All the best mate. I hope she makes a speedy recovery
Keep The Faith / WAL
johnh
Bielsa's English Teacher

Post by johnh »

Many thanks for all your support guys, means a lot. Went in the ambulance yesterday, blue lights and sirens all the way! Its about 10 miles to the hospital, never got there so fast! Never been through so many red lights either. Her indoors and fallen because she fainted so they had to xray for body damage and take blood samples to find out why she fainted. She had a temperature and low blood pressure. Fortunately, there is no body damage (other than bruising) and they diagnosed a urinary infection. She is still in hospital and on antibiotics. Daughter from London on her way here as I type and we will be going in to the hospital this afternoon. I got back from the hospital at 2.30 am , My daughter stayed until her indoors got put on a ward and she didn't leave the hospital until 4.30 am. What would we do without our kid's. Thanks again everyone. :thumbup:
I once played against Don Revie.
Deleted User 728

Post by Deleted User 728 »

Phew !
Glad to hear all that, John.
Fainting is a bit like the cold - nobody really knows what causes it or how to prevent it, but both remain very common.
It's good she's only bruised though - must be a relief :)
Sounds like your kids are brilliant with all this stuff too - well brought up, of course !

I fainted once. I was having a pee at the time, standing at the toilet at home. Woke up on the floor presumably a few minutes after.
Felt fine at the time. Felt fine afterwards. Nothing damaged apart from a bruised ego.
Weird experience though ..
kk white
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Post by kk white »

Great that there's a diagnosis already John. She'll be right as rain in no time.

Get some rest yourself. Don't make the mistake many people (including myself :roll: ) make and try to do too much, neglecting yourself in the process.
You're no use to anyone if you're laid up also.

Take care.
"An astonishing number of people despise Leeds United or what Leeds United stand for. But this club was never made for them." - Phil Hay
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

So pleased it's nothing serious John. :thumbup:

It's a crazy world and can't believe the coincidence but we ended up at the Nothumbria emergency hospital until the early hours.
No sooner had I replied to your post Mrs SW was feeling dizzy and sick so the staff where we had just eaten called an ambulance. They found her pulse rate really low (46bpm) so took us in so she could have tests.
ECG, blood, etc and after 4 hours she was feeling better and all the tests came back OK.
They have put it down to fainting but given us a letter to take to casualty if we get a repeat.
Eventually got back to the hotel at 3am.
Today we are continuing or journey north to Scotland.

Sounds like our nights were very similar John and its scary times.
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

Great news John, bit a scare there for you I'm sure. When the good lady gets back home she's going to need pampering.
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Mick & John look after yourselves as well as the ladies.
Winner of the Europa League