The blahblah of the forum

The place to discuss anything that isn't football or LUFC
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Re: The blabla of the forum

Post by Davycc »

Hope you're both settled back to normal soon John.
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
Mr Russell
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Mr Russell »

Good to hear positive news for both John & SW
Owners come and go but Leeds United will be there forever, for the fans - keep Marching on Together.
johnh
Bielsa's English Teacher

Post by johnh »

Not letting her indoors out today, hopefully tomorrow. Thanks again for your support guys, it does mean a lot. :thumbup:
I once played against Don Revie.
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

One for you music aficionados, and local band starting making a name here.

All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
The Thrones Murders
johnh
Bielsa's English Teacher

Post by johnh »

Thought her indoors was coming out of hospital today but daughter phoned to say that they came and put a new drip in during the afternoon. Hopefully, tomorrow. Daughter says she is bright and cheerful and looking forward to getting home. I hope so as the bins have to go out. :lol:
Wigan White
Arthur Fairclough's milliner

Post by Wigan White »

johnh wrote:Thought her indoors was coming out of hospital today but daughter phoned to say that they came and put a new drip in during the afternoon. Hopefully, tomorrow. Daughter says she is bright and cheerful and looking forward to getting home. I hope so as the bins have to go out. :lol:
Bet the sink's full too John. :D
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

Wigan White wrote:
johnh wrote:Thought her indoors was coming out of hospital today but daughter phoned to say that they came and put a new drip in during the afternoon. Hopefully, tomorrow. Daughter says she is bright and cheerful and looking forward to getting home. I hope so as the bins have to go out. :lol:
LOL but having met John I'd say he's keeping on top of thing just fine.
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
The Thrones Murders
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Wigan White wrote:
and that ironing pile won’t be getting any smaller :D
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
johnh
Bielsa's English Teacher

Post by johnh »

Barlow Boy wrote:
Wigan White wrote:
Now that is not a problem. Having done National Service I am expert with the ironing. :thumbup: I'm pretty good at loading the dishwasher too BB and Davy is right, when it comes to meals, there is no problem. :D
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

johnh wrote:
Barlow Boy wrote:
Wigan White wrote:
Now that is not a problem. Having done National Service I am expert with the ironing. :thumbup: I'm pretty good at loading the dishwasher too BB and Davy is right, when it comes to meals, there is no problem. :D
The dishwasher is not a problem for me either Sir John, but as for the washing machine, I have absolutely no idea how to sort those settings and that is definitely Mrs B’s terrain.
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.