Post by johnh »

Car sailed through its MOT this morning. :thumbup:
I once played against Don Revie.
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Re: The blabla of the forum

Post by Davycc »

johnh wrote:Car sailed through its MOT this morning. :thumbup:
Thought I'd spotted you out and about John!

All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
Deleted User 728

Post by Deleted User 728 »

johnh wrote:Car sailed through its MOT this morning. :thumbup:

Beautiful :thumbup:

Mine did the same thing a few weeks ago, though I had advisories about brakes and tyres.

Ended up spending £500 because the damned thing was also due a service :lolno:
johnh
Bielsa's English Teacher

Post by johnh »

The guy who did my MOT found a couple of minor things and put them right, didn't charge. Have been a good customer for over 20 years though!
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

johnh wrote:The guy who did my MOT found a couple of minor things and put them right, didn't charge. Have been a good customer for over 20 years though!
Makes all the difference having someone like that John. The fella that used to sort my cars has retired, he would've do the same sort of thing "ah sure I had one of those lying around so don't worry about it" sort of thing.
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

A really frightening experience this morning. As you know I've mentioned before I suffer a lot with my trapezium muscle in my back, well this morning it went into a spasm giving me unbearable pain. I headed down to the doctors & was seen straight away by a doctor. The nurse was called in who performed an ecg which thank goodness was clear. Before I went I took a 2mg diazepam which I keep for emergencies. The doctor prescribed more of the same but these are 5mg. The pain is still there but not as bad as it was it was but all in all a scary morning.

I've tried everything to try & sort this out, yep you name it I've tried it, all to no avail. The doctor said the local pain clinic is in turmoil at the moment so I'm going to have to go down the private route it looks like.
Winner of the Europa League
johnh
Bielsa's English Teacher

Post by johnh »

Davycc wrote:
johnh wrote:The guy who did my MOT found a couple of minor things and put them right, didn't charge. Have been a good customer for over 20 years though!
Makes all the difference having someone like that John. The fella that used to sort my cars has retired, he would've do the same sort of thing "ah sure I had one of those lying around so don't worry about it" sort of thing.
Davy, hope your new car is going OK, must be pride of the neighbourhood that! :thumbup:
johnh
Bielsa's English Teacher

Post by johnh »

NW, really hope you get sorted soon. Had back trouble for a few years following a football injury, so can sympathise. Extremely debilitating and painful. Fortunately, I haven't had the problem for many years now, so there is hope on the horizon.
In my case my pelvis clicked out of alignment and was pressing on the sciatic nerve. The Osteopath used to click it back which was eyewatering in itself! I remember once driving to the Osteopath's in agony, limped into the surgery and half-an-hour later walked out like a spring chicken! Hope you can get it sorted quickly too.
ChilwellWhite
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by ChilwellWhite »

NottinghamWhite wrote:A really frightening experience this morning. As you know I've mentioned before I suffer a lot with my trapezium muscle in my back, well this morning it went into a spasm giving me unbearable pain. I headed down to the doctors & was seen straight away by a doctor. The nurse was called in who performed an ecg which thank goodness was clear. Before I went I took a 2mg diazepam which I keep for emergencies. The doctor prescribed more of the same but these are 5mg. The pain is still there but not as bad as it was it was but all in all a scary morning.

I've tried everything to try & sort this out, yep you name it I've tried it, all to no avail. The doctor said the local pain clinic is in turmoil at the moment so I'm going to have to go down the private route it looks like.

Nothing worse than a bad back. If you have to go down the private road. The waiting lists are chronic at the moment.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Cheers guys still aching but nothing like it was this morning. All the doctors are doing prescribing various pain killers is papering over the cracks. No alcohol for awhile so I'll have to watch Leeds sober tomorrow night :roll:
Winner of the Europa League