The blahblah of the forum

The place to discuss anything that isn't football or LUFC
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Re: The blabla of the forum

Post by Davycc »

Bought some PB's a few years back and the first draw we were in we won £1000 just as we were heading on hols to Oz. Nada since mind you.
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
johnh
Bielsa's English Teacher

Post by johnh »

Excellent service from my Nissan dealer. Took my car into Slough (about 8 miles) they gave me a lift home. It was ready the next day pm and they arranged for a driver to pick me up from home to collect it. Davycc's Premium Bond win would have been a tad short on paying the bill though. :shock:
I once played against Don Revie.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Had a little cry yesterday as my grandson had his first day at school. The photos were coming thick & fast on WhatsApp. Typed by a happy/proud grandad or as I'm known RaRa :D
Winner of the Europa League
kk white
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Post by kk white »

NottinghamWhite wrote:Had a little cry yesterday as my grandson had his first day at school. The photos were coming thick & fast on WhatsApp. Typed by a happy/proud grandad or as I'm known RaRa :D
My youngest lady started last week too.
All grown up now, eh? :cry:
"An astonishing number of people despise Leeds United or what Leeds United stand for. But this club was never made for them." - Phil Hay
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

kk_white wrote:
NottinghamWhite wrote:Had a little cry yesterday as my grandson had his first day at school. The photos were coming thick & fast on WhatsApp. Typed by a happy/proud grandad or as I'm known RaRa :D
My youngest lady started last week too.
All grown up now, eh? :cry:
Apparently he hung his coat on the hook & walked into the classroom without a backward glance. He FaceTimed us last night & was full of it, only did an hour & the same again today, as you say all grown up.
johnh
Bielsa's English Teacher

Post by johnh »

Saw grandson on Sunday, he is 6ft 7in and big with it! He's at Uni and it doesn't seem five minutes since we got his 'first day at school' photo's! :shock: :D

Make the most of it guys and enjoy.
kk white
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Post by kk white »

johnh wrote:Saw grandson on Sunday, he is 6ft 7in and big with it! He's at Uni and it doesn't seem five minutes since we got his 'first day at school' photo's! :shock: :D

Make the most of it guys and enjoy.
I'm certainly going to try John.
Took 2 days off yesterday and today (well, working from home) so I can drop her to school and pick her up afterwards.
As NW said, she walks in without a backwards glance, but collection is lovely. She starts waving as soon as they leave the school doors, 100 yards away from the gates :D
"An astonishing number of people despise Leeds United or what Leeds United stand for. But this club was never made for them." - Phil Hay
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

I hate the international break its always dead on here
Deleted User 728

Post by Deleted User 728 »

johnh
Bielsa's English Teacher

Post by johnh »

CorkWhite, hope you are not in the path of that Tornado? If you are, keep safe mate.