The blahblah of the forum

The place to discuss anything that isn't football or LUFC
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Re: The blabla of the forum

Post by Barlow Boy »

cheffy007 wrote:Had an emergency wisdom tooth extraction yesterday. Really need a Leeds win to cheer me up, no drinking for 72 hours, so celebration on hold until Tuesday.
Ouch, all the best mate.
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

cheffy007 wrote:Had an emergency wisdom tooth extraction yesterday. Really need a Leeds win to cheer me up, no drinking for 72 hours, so celebration on hold until Tuesday.
Ouch
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

Been quite a few years since we last went to the cinema but booked later for "No Time To Die"
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
johnh
Bielsa's English Teacher

Post by johnh »

Davycc wrote:Been quite a few years since we last went to the cinema but booked later for "No Time To Die"
So long in fact that you have forgotten its known as the 'pictures'. :lol:
I once played against Don Revie.
johnh
Bielsa's English Teacher

Post by johnh »

Yesterday my daughter took her indoors to the shops. I thought they were taking a long time and then the front door bell went. Opened the door and there was daughter, no her indoors. She said that her indoors was in the car and would require help. She said that her indoors had fainted in one of the shops, ambulance call out involved. Paramedics contacted a GP and much to Her indoors relief, decided she didn't need to go to hospital. The GP had done a prescription for medication and I went to pick it up.
As time was going on and shops were closing, I had to find the Chemist who was on 'late opening'. Managed to get the medication as the GP said it was important that the first dose should be taken that day. Fortunately, her indoors seems a lot better today.
Friday was going so well too. :shock:
I once played against Don Revie.
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

johnh wrote:Yesterday my daughter took her indoors to the shops. I thought they were taking a long time and then the front door bell went. Opened the door and there was daughter, no her indoors. She said that her indoors was in the car and would require help. She said that her indoors had fainted in one of the shops, ambulance call out involved. Paramedics contacted a GP and much to Her indoors relief, decided she didn't need to go to hospital. The GP had done a prescription for medication and I went to pick it up.
As time was going on and shops were closing, I had to find the Chemist who was on 'late opening'. Managed to get the medication as the GP said it was important that the first dose should be taken that day. Fortunately, her indoors seems a lot better today.
Friday was going so well too. :shock:
Geez John glad to hear the good lady is ok. Sounds like a lot of running around has been done. Hope your keeping her well fed and she's keeping her feet up.
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Sat here with the worst cold I’ve ever had, runny nose, sore throat & aching bones. There’s a lot of it here in Nottingham apparently. The wife had it first lasted 2 days before calming down.
Winner of the Europa League
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

NottinghamWhite wrote:Sat here with the worst cold I’ve ever had, runny nose, sore throat & aching bones. There’s a lot of it here in Nottingham apparently. The wife had it first lasted 2 days before calming down.
Obvious I know, but have you done a Covid test NW ?
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Barlow Boy wrote:
NottinghamWhite wrote:Sat here with the worst cold I’ve ever had, runny nose, sore throat & aching bones. There’s a lot of it here in Nottingham apparently. The wife had it first lasted 2 days before calming down.
No Mate
Winner of the Europa League
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

NottinghamWhite wrote:
Barlow Boy wrote:
No Mate
Probably best doing one to be on the safe side pal.