The blahblah of the forum

The place to discuss anything that isn't football or LUFC
Deleted User 5081

Re: The blabla of the forum

Post by Deleted User 5081 »

johnh wrote:CorkWhite, hope you are not in the path of that Tornado? If you are, keep safe mate.
I was about 1000 miles south of it John, Thanks for the concern mate, Its typhoon season now here and this was one of the first to hit the Philippines this year with ferocity. Where i live is at the bottom of the Philippines and we never get hit by them its mainly in the middle or North of the country. We only get the rain from the tail end.
johnh
Bielsa's English Teacher

Post by johnh »

Good to hear CW, thanks for letting us know. :thumbup:
I once played against Don Revie.
Deleted User 5081

Post by Deleted User 5081 »

johnh wrote:Good to hear CW, thanks for letting us know. :thumbup:
You're welcome John mate. Hope you're car is back home again also :thumbup:
johnh
Bielsa's English Teacher

Post by johnh »

For several years now, I have been parking the car on the drive as the garage is stacked out with stuff, can't get the car in. Hired a 'man with a van' to come and take uwanted (most) stuff away. He had a lorry so only one trip required. Spent ages loading the lorry (had to stop for a cup of tea) but finally finished. Still can't get the car in the garage. :shock:
Deleted User 728

Post by Deleted User 728 »

johnh wrote:For several years now, I have been parking the car on the drive as the garage is stacked out with stuff, can't get the car in. Hired a 'man with a van' to come and take uwanted (most) stuff away. He had a lorry so only one trip required. Spent ages loading the lorry (had to stop for a cup of tea) but finally finished. Still can't get the car in the garage. :shock:
Have you considered one of these John ?

johnh
Bielsa's English Teacher

Post by johnh »

Thought about it but they don't do one in two tone orange and purple.
Deleted User 728

Post by Deleted User 728 »

johnh wrote:Thought about it but they don't do one in two tone orange and purple.

:lol: :clap: :lol: :clap: :lol: :clap:
Deleted User 3289

Post by Deleted User 3289 »

If only i had known about this Mr Loophole when i got caught speeding afew years back. I could have hired him on legal aid?? :shifty:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-45668735

I'm sorry, but for me its another punch in the nose for every hardworking, honest individual on the planet. Myself excluded. :P
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

Just spent half a day at a "speed awareness course" informative but what I did like was the course "tutors" appreciated that we were all human, even them never felt as if I was being punished or talked down to.
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

Not too happy.

Over last few months a large group of Travellers/Gypsies have been pitching their caravans around Selby area.
Yesterday they got evicted from the field next to Brayton Church and moved to the sports field over my back fence.

Let's just say they are not the best neighbours given the amount of rubbish they leave among other things.
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.