The blahblah of the forum

The place to discuss anything that isn't football or LUFC
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Re: The blabla of the forum

Post by Selby White »

Davycc wrote:
Selby White wrote:
Davycc wrote:Middle of the day and nearly 2 hours since the last post. Where you all up all night or something?
I've been in Pontefract :shock: thats my excuse.
Sorry "were" you all up?
Didn't spot that :angel:
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
Deleted User 3289

Post by Deleted User 3289 »

Harvey Weinstein's health and bank balance seriously deteriorates in 6 months.

Spine problems apparently.
johnh
Bielsa's English Teacher

Post by johnh »

Might elicit some sympathy from judge/jury. :shock:
I once played against Don Revie.
Deleted User 3289

Post by Deleted User 3289 »

johnh wrote:Might elicit some sympathy from judge/jury. :shock:
How cynical John. This is the American justice system were talking about here, if you are a multi millionaire you don't have to convince anyone of your innocence. :lolno:
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

Anyone with young kiddies or grand kids take a look here on your smart phone. It's pretty good. http://www.reindeerready.co.uk

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/p ... r-21126456
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

Bloke in next street to us had his house decked in posters for the Green Party during the election.

Had to laugh when I walked by a couple of days ago and saw he has had his garden (lawn, borders, shrubs, etc) dug up and replaced by lots of stones.
Ironically one of his Green Party leaflets is still in his window.

"Do as I say not as I do" sprang to mind. :lol:
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
johnh
Bielsa's English Teacher

Post by johnh »

Went to bed early. Couldn't get to sleep, too excited. Finally went to sleep. Awoke at 6 o'clock, lay there for a few seconds before remembering that it was Christmas Day morning. Felt the weight on my feet, sat up and looked down at the pillow case full of presents (well, half-full, it was war time). A shout ' HE'S BEEN' . Frantic opening of all the presents. Rushed into parents bedroom to show them what we'd got - well they didn't know did they! Christmas 78 years ago, remember it as though it was yesterday.

Merry Christmas to everyone on the best football website in the world. :thumbup:
I once played against Don Revie.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

johnh wrote:Went to bed early. Couldn't get to sleep, too excited. Finally went to sleep. Awoke at 6 o'clock, lay there for a few seconds before remembering that it was Christmas Day morning. Felt the weight on my feet, sat up and looked down at the pillow case full of presents (well, half-full, it was war time). A shout ' HE'S BEEN' . Frantic opening of all the presents. Rushed into parents bedroom to show them what we'd got - well they didn't know did they! Christmas 78 years ago, remember it as though it was yesterday.

Merry Christmas to everyone on the best football website in the world. :thumbup:
:clap: :clap: :clap:
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
mapperleywhite
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Post by mapperleywhite »

johnh wrote:Went to bed early. Couldn't get to sleep, too excited. Finally went to sleep. Awoke at 6 o'clock, lay there for a few seconds before remembering that it was Christmas Day morning. Felt the weight on my feet, sat up and looked down at the pillow case full of presents (well, half-full, it was war time). A shout ' HE'S BEEN' . Frantic opening of all the presents. Rushed into parents bedroom to show them what we'd got - well they didn't know did they! Christmas 78 years ago, remember it as though it was yesterday.

Magnificent post for today, brought back some of my Christmas memories from the 50's and 60's.....
Might have to take an interest in the Premier League now....
Deleted User 728

Post by Deleted User 728 »

That's fantastic John. Big love to you and your family. Merry Christmas, mate x