The blabla of the forum

The place to discuss anything that isn't football or LUFC

Re: The blabla of the forum

Postby rigger » 07 Dec 2019, 12:56

A quick Google search suggest there's a few of these places, but top of the page is one in Florida : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracle_Village_(community)
User avatar
rigger
LUFCTALK Admin
 
Posts: 14452
Joined: 07 Oct 2010, 17:35

Re: The blabla of the forum

Postby Selby White » 10 Dec 2019, 22:47

Selby White wrote:Have had a foot injury since July and last week saw the orthopedic specialist.
This morning it's York hospital for an MRI scan then see him again next week to decide treatment if any.


Back to York hospital tomoz to get results of scan a blood tests.
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
User avatar
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator
 
Posts: 11639
Joined: 25 Mar 2012, 11:32

Re: The blabla of the forum

Postby Davycc » 11 Dec 2019, 10:15

Selby White wrote:
Selby White wrote:Have had a foot injury since July and last week saw the orthopedic specialist.
This morning it's York hospital for an MRI scan then see him again next week to decide treatment if any.


Back to York hospital tomoz to get results of scan a blood tests.


Good luck SW
"A man with new ideas is a madman - until his ideas triumph" Marcelo Bielsa.
User avatar
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator
 
Posts: 11368
Joined: 03 Aug 2011, 18:09
Location: Under a thumb

Re: The blabla of the forum

Postby NottinghamWhite » 11 Dec 2019, 10:17

At last we’ve got some sunshine this morning had almost forgotten what it was like.
Why not join our Premiership Fantasy League. Details in Quizzes & Games section
User avatar
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin
 
Posts: 26220
Joined: 11 Nov 2009, 10:10

Re: The blabla of the forum

Postby Davycc » 11 Dec 2019, 10:20

Just sent of one of the Ancestry DNA tests things back. Results in 6-8 weeks.
"A man with new ideas is a madman - until his ideas triumph" Marcelo Bielsa.
User avatar
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator
 
Posts: 11368
Joined: 03 Aug 2011, 18:09
Location: Under a thumb

Re: The blabla of the forum

Postby johnh » 11 Dec 2019, 10:39

Davycc wrote:Just sent of one of the Ancestry DNA tests things back. Results in 6-8 weeks.


It will tell you that you are a descendant from Goban Saor.
I once played against Don Revie.
User avatar
johnh
Don Revie's bingo caller
 
Posts: 7290
Joined: 24 Jan 2012, 15:26

Re: The blabla of the forum

Postby NottinghamWhite » 11 Dec 2019, 11:00

A new cul-de-sac record this morning 11 magpies a veritable murder ( yes I googled it :D)
Why not join our Premiership Fantasy League. Details in Quizzes & Games section
User avatar
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin
 
Posts: 26220
Joined: 11 Nov 2009, 10:10

Re: The blabla of the forum

Postby Davycc » 11 Dec 2019, 11:09

johnh wrote:
Davycc wrote:Just sent of one of the Ancestry DNA tests things back. Results in 6-8 weeks.


It will tell you that you are a descendant from Goban Saor.


Well the skills have been diluted through the years then :D
"A man with new ideas is a madman - until his ideas triumph" Marcelo Bielsa.
User avatar
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator
 
Posts: 11368
Joined: 03 Aug 2011, 18:09
Location: Under a thumb

Re: The blabla of the forum

Postby johnh » 11 Dec 2019, 12:09

Davycc wrote:
johnh wrote:
Davycc wrote:Just sent of one of the Ancestry DNA tests things back. Results in 6-8 weeks.


It will tell you that you are a descendant from Goban Saor.


Well the skills have been diluted through the years then :D


I thought you did a good job on that shed in your garden. :D
I once played against Don Revie.
User avatar
johnh
Don Revie's bingo caller
 
Posts: 7290
Joined: 24 Jan 2012, 15:26

Re: The blabla of the forum

Postby Davycc » 11 Dec 2019, 12:36

johnh wrote:
Davycc wrote:
johnh wrote:
Davycc wrote:Just sent of one of the Ancestry DNA tests things back. Results in 6-8 weeks.


It will tell you that you are a descendant from Goban Saor.


Well the skills have been diluted through the years then :D


I thought you did a good job on that shed in your garden. :D


Rustic John, rustic. As my father, who was a ships carpenter on the white star line in it's latter years, would have said, "Did you build that with your eyes closed son?" :D
"A man with new ideas is a madman - until his ideas triumph" Marcelo Bielsa.
User avatar
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator
 
Posts: 11368
Joined: 03 Aug 2011, 18:09
Location: Under a thumb

PreviousNext

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

cron