Brexit - Yes or No? - Poll added

The place to discuss anything that isn't football or LUFC

Simple question should we stay in the EU or opt out ?

Poll ended at 26 Mar 2016, 18:48

IN
50%
OUT
50%

Total votes: 12

Deleted User 3289

Re: Brexit - Yes or No? - Poll added

Post by Deleted User 3289 »

Following on from my comrade Nige Farage call for a second referendum (well, who can blame him for wanting to shut the re-moaners up once and for all) I'm putting out a call to arms for all our Brexit supporters from around the world. We stand resolute together against this leftist propaganda machine, when 17 million of us said we wanted to leave, please believe us we meant it. Single mindedness will get us there people, stick to your principles it will bring us closer together in the future.

POWER TO THE PEOPLE............. :shifty: :D

Kwasi know's the score.

Deleted User 3289

Post by Deleted User 3289 »

Why are the government wasting their time? Its clear the chequers agreement has got no legs. The arithmetic in the house of commons just doesn't add up what ever direction the government wants to take with it. I can't see any other way out but another GE (sorry Brenda) and a leadership contest in the conservative party, others may disagree but i feel TM is completely out of her depth.
The way she completely sidelined David Davis is favour of Ollie Robbins was wrong in my opinion and made DD look like a idiot. She has completely backtracked on both her earlier speeches in favour of the chequers agreement (which now even remainers don't like) which seems to leave us half in, half out.

Another General Election will give people the opportunity to let people know where they stand. If you want in you vote Lib Dems, Vote out, and the Conservatives should clean up, and if people don't know what they want vote Labour.

The problem the Conservatives have is Austerity is still a burning issue and there's no hiding from that.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Dominic Raab now resigns, more resignations expected today.
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Esther McVey goes.
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
PockWhite
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by PockWhite »

Is there anybody left, or is the cabinet bare now?
kk white
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Post by kk white »

What are peoples thoughts on the possibility of a 2nd vote?
Curious, because I'm on the outside looking in.
"An astonishing number of people despise Leeds United or what Leeds United stand for. But this club was never made for them." - Phil Hay
Deleted User 5081

Post by Deleted User 5081 »

It's probably one of the most drawn out pieces of B/S. The Vote to leave was a very brave decision for the British people to take and i respect the decision in it's entirety, But the whole bureaucratic garbage that followed has put Teresa May and her government in a bad light. They couldn't make a proper between them, It reminds me of prime ministers questions and the garbage they do without ever coming to a real agreement. The opposition are just as incompetent. what has happened to genuine politicians? are they all so corrupt and inept that nothing can be done anymore? No wonder the British people voted to get out of Europe when their own government can't stand up to the idiots in Brussels.

I wish Ireland left Europe as well. Kinda sucks having your national identity stripped away from you to suit the bigger picture of Germany Italy and France who are the European Union. We were just the Islands off the coast of the Union.
ChilwellWhite
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by ChilwellWhite »

kk_white wrote:What are peoples thoughts on the possibility of a 2nd vote?

If there was and the remainers win will we have a best of three ?
kk white
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Post by kk white »

ChilwellWhite wrote:

Funnily enough, Paul Merton mentioned that on 'Have I Got News For You' a few weeks ago.
He reminded everyone that the UK voted to remain in 1975 (under Harold Wilson, Yes 67.2%, No 32.8%), then obviously voted to leave in 2016, so ''let's have a best of three'' :lol:
"An astonishing number of people despise Leeds United or what Leeds United stand for. But this club was never made for them." - Phil Hay
johnh
Bielsa's English Teacher

Post by johnh »

kk_white wrote:
ChilwellWhite wrote:

Funnily enough, Paul Merton mentioned that on 'Have I Got News For You' a few weeks ago.
He reminded everyone that the UK voted to remain in 1975 (under Harold Wilson, Yes 67.2%, No 32.8%), then obviously voted to leave in 2016, so ''let's have a best of three'' :lol:
Except that in 1975 we voted to remain in the European Common Market, not the unelected, bureaucratic monstrosity that it is now.
I once played against Don Revie.