Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Re: My life has changed....... woof!

Post by dlw10 »

Well done dog!
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

A few weeks ago, we found a growth in our dog’s paw, awful looking thing which was continuously growing. The vets tried treating it with antibiotics and various other stuff to no avail, the thing was worsening all the time and he was in was real discomfort with it. The dreaded C word was then mentioned by the vets - obviously we’ve been worried sick.

On Tuesday, he went in for a cancer biopsy, where the vet cut away around 5cm from the area :shock: and sent it off to the lab for tests. We’ve just had a call, which was worrying in itself, a vet calling on a Saturday, but he told us there is NO CANCER in the area. More tears are flowing here.

What an unbelievable weekend :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

Barlow Boy wrote:A few weeks ago, we found a growth in our dog’s paw, awful looking thing which was continuously growing. The vets tried treating it with antibiotics and various other stuff to no avail, the thing was worsening all the time and he was in was real discomfort with it. The dreaded C word was then mentioned by the vets - obviously we’ve been worried sick.

On Tuesday, he went in for a cancer biopsy, where the vet cut away around 5cm from the area :shock: and sent it off to the lab for tests. We’ve just had a call, which was worrying in itself, a vet calling on a Saturday, but he told us there is NO CANCER in the area. More tears are flowing here.

That is fantastic news BB Others may/will disagree but that's the best news for you this weekend. The title and promotion is a massive MASSIVE bonus. So happy for you and the pooch.
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
Wigan White
Arthur Fairclough's milliner

Post by Wigan White »

Barlow Boy wrote:A few weeks ago, we found a growth in our dog’s paw, awful looking thing which was continuously growing. The vets tried treating it with antibiotics and various other stuff to no avail, the thing was worsening all the time and he was in was real discomfort with it. The dreaded C word was then mentioned by the vets - obviously we’ve been worried sick.

Fantastic Kev. Good to hear. :thumbup:
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Cheers lads

When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

Good news indeed BB, turning out a decent weekend :thumbup:
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Selby White wrote:Good news indeed BB, turning out a decent weekend :thumbup:
Unbelievable SW, I’ve shed so many tears this weekend :(
Another Northern Soul
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Another Northern Soul »

Barlow Boy wrote:Cheers lads

:D

Great news.