Room 101

The place to discuss anything that isn't football or LUFC
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Re: Room 101

Post by Davycc »

NottinghamWhite wrote:Aunt Bessie's Yorkshire puddings :twisted:

Must admit Phil we used to buy these all the time (not knowing the real thing) then I decided to make my own, a bit like comparing cooking chocolate to Cadburys
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

My wife's a Yorkshire lass from Barnsley but insists on using Aunt Bessie's instead of the real thing. My next wife will be a Gordon Blue who can make her on Yorkshires :D
Winner of the Europa League
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Just noticed several houses on our estate have Christmas decorations up, hello it's only pigging November :twisted:
Winner of the Europa League
johnh
Bielsa's English Teacher

Post by johnh »

NottinghamWhite wrote:My wife's a Yorkshire lass from Barnsley but insists on using Aunt Bessie's instead of the real thing. My next wife will be a Gordon Blue who can make her on Yorkshires :D
My wife is a Yorkshire lass from Adwalton (Drighlington). We always use Aunt Bessie's Yorkshire puds. If we meet any new people I always introduce the wife as 'this is my first wife' - keeps her on her toes. :D
I once played against Don Revie.
PockWhite
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by PockWhite »

johnh wrote:
NottinghamWhite wrote:My wife's a Yorkshire lass from Barnsley but insists on using Aunt Bessie's instead of the real thing. My next wife will be a Gordon Blue who can make her on Yorkshires :D
My wife is a Yorkshire lass from Adwalton (Drighlington). We always use Aunt Bessie's Yorkshire puds. If we meet any new people I always introduce the wife as 'this is my first wife' - keeps her on her toes. :D
Am loving that John, but how have you survived for so long saying that?
Mrs PW would've had my guts for garters if I'd said that! :o :D