Evil in the World

The place to discuss anything that isn't football or LUFC
Sniffer
Arthur Fairclough's milliner

Re: Evil in the World

Post by Sniffer »

Viduka Hits The Mark wrote:
The more often we see the things around us - even the beautiful and wonderful things - the more they become invisible to us. That is why we often take for granted the beauty of this world: the flowers, the trees, the birds, the clouds - even those we love. Because we see things so often, we see them less and less. Joseph B. Wirthlin
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-37116349
Poor little mite. It breaks your heart.
Deleted User 3289

Post by Deleted User 3289 »

Deleted User 3289

It all stinks as usual to me.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-37666392
The only thing more shocking than the truth, are the lies people tell to cover it up
Deleted User 3289

johnh
Bielsa's English Teacher

Post by johnh »

And the sentence doesn't fit the 'crime'.
I once played against Don Revie.
Deleted User 3289

Agree entirely Johnh. You would expect a human being to be remorseful when they have completely torn apart 2 generations of a family. 2 years no liberty is a disgrace!
Deleted User 3289

How important can sex get? Poor Woman

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/ba ... er-9311309

I've never got affairs personally "your either happy or not" and if your not then leave and don't torment the other person you once used to love. Just my opinion.
Deleted User 728

Post by Deleted User 728 »

Viduka Hits The Mark wrote:I've never got affairs personally "your either happy or not" and if your not then leave and don't torment the other person you once used to love. Just my opinion.

Mine too.

I actually think there's two types of people in this world : those who have affairs and those who won't.

Like many other psychological and behavioural traits, those who have been hurt by an affair have a choice : to consciously or subconsciously vow never to hurt anyone else in the same way, or to say "Bollocks to it !" and repeat the pattern.
It's like being brought up in an abusive household : do you do the same to your own kids or do you break the chain ?
Deleted User 3289

Agreed when I was in my teens I messed around and got messed around and developed a few trust issues. Namely if I can't trust myself how the hell am I going to trust anyone else. So over the years I've learned to trust myself and with that you start to respect others with similar values. Don't get me wrong I can be a selfish beep like the best of us, but I value relationships more than my ego and for the last 15 years its worked quite well.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Viduka Hits The Mark wrote: I've never got affairs personally "your either happy or not" and if your not then leave and don't torment the other person you once used to love.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.