Footy mad boy from Sunderland needs your help

The place to discuss anything that isn't football or LUFC
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Re: Footy mad boy from Sunderland needs your help

Post by Barlow Boy »

How on earth Bradley’s Mum made that speech on Sports Personality Of The Year is beyond me, absolutely incredible.
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

I'll openly admit when they did the peice on little Bradley I was crying. Your right BB don't know how his mum kept it together you could see dad was struggling
Winner of the Europa League
daib0
Dick Ray's Talent Spotter

Post by daib0 »

NottinghamWhite wrote:I'll openly admit when they did the peice on little Bradley I was crying. Your right BB don't know how his mum kept it together you could see dad was struggling
that's why honestly you're a great admin - a person first and a football fan second :clap:
A friendly Reading FC fan! He is a moderator here: http://www.extremefootballforum.com/forum
Deleted User 3289

Post by Deleted User 3289 »

Poor lad. Not a dry eye in the house. Fitting send off for the little fella on SPOTY.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

NottinghamWhite wrote:I'll openly admit when they did the peice on little Bradley I was crying. Your right BB don't know how his mum kept it together you could see dad was struggling
Me too mate, the wife was in bits too. It was really nice to see the audience put on a standing ovation, what a young lad he was.
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.