Chuffing heck

The place to discuss anything that isn't football or LUFC
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Re: Chuffing heck

Post by Davycc »

Cold but dry here. Definite sign of Global Warming !
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
Sniffer
Arthur Fairclough's milliner

Post by Sniffer »

Viduka Hits The Mark wrote:... I have had the dog on the beach in my jumper this morning. Hey... i bet you Southern softies can't make such a claim. :D
It's probably my newly discovered dyslexia, Vid, but that sentence confuses me greatly. I'm not sure I'd want to make such a claim if I could. I'm not sure if I am pleased for you or if I should call the RSPCA. :wtf: ;)
Deleted User 3289

Post by Deleted User 3289 »

Sniffer wrote:
Viduka Hits The Mark wrote:... I have had the dog on the beach in my jumper this morning. Hey... i bet you Southern softies can't make such a claim. :D
It's probably my newly discovered dyslexia, Vid, but that sentence confuses me greatly. I'm not sure I'd want to make such a claim if I could. I'm not sure if I am pleased for you or if I should call the RSPCA. :wtf: ;)
I certainly have a way with words. :D Altho With my Yorkshire roots, and my Dads Welsh ancestry i'm just glad i live on the coast. :lolno:
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Lovely morning but bitterly cold.
Winner of the Europa League
johnh
Bielsa's English Teacher

Post by johnh »

Heavy frost here in Berkshire but brightened up to about 9C. Took her indoors to local hospital for blood tests. Enquired about ear syringing as I am saying 'pardon' a bit too often these days. Got to wait 2 weeks.
I once played against Don Revie.
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

johnh wrote:Heavy frost here in Berkshire but brightened up to about 9C. Took her indoors to local hospital for blood tests. Enquired about ear syringing as I am saying 'pardon' a bit too often these days. Got to wait 2 weeks.
Pardon!
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
The Thrones Murders
Deleted User 3289

Post by Deleted User 3289 »

johnh wrote:Heavy frost here in Berkshire but brightened up to about 9C. Took her indoors to local hospital for blood tests. Enquired about ear syringing as I am saying 'pardon' a bit too often these days. Got to wait 2 weeks.
You have been dealing with too many rude individuals John. Don't doubt yourself. Can you hear me? :D
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

2 weeks :shock: Did you hear them correctly ?
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
Deleted User 728

Post by Deleted User 728 »

A lot of audiophiles (hi fi nuts) get their ears syringed on a regular basis.
Let me know how you get on, John - thought about doing it myself even though I never have any problems with my hearing in general.
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

rigger wrote:A lot of audiophiles (hi fi nuts) get their ears syringed on a regular basis.
Let me know how you get on, John - thought about doing it myself even though I never have any problems with my hearing in general.
Nobody's getting near my ear with a needle ffs
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
The Thrones Murders