Chuffing heck

The place to discuss anything that isn't football or LUFC
johnh
Bielsa's English Teacher

Re: Chuffing heck

Post by johnh »

Mr Russell wrote:expecting a hot weekend as Saturday will be 37 degrees followed up by 43 on Sunday, glad i mowed the lawn the other day, phew :angel:
Mr Russell, do you want me to find out where my daughter bought the thermal underwear for my Christmas present?
I once played against Don Revie.
Mr Russell
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Mr Russell »

johnh wrote:
Mr Russell wrote:expecting a hot weekend as Saturday will be 37 degrees followed up by 43 on Sunday, glad i mowed the lawn the other day, phew :angel:
Mr Russell, do you want me to find out where my daughter bought the thermal underwear for my Christmas present?
John, as long as it wasn't a company called Damart (if they still exist) then i might be interested as i worked for them for 4 years back when i lived in the UK in the late 80's ;)
Owners come and go but Leeds United will be there forever, for the fans - keep Marching on Together.
Deleted User 728

Post by Deleted User 728 »

Mr Russell wrote:
johnh wrote:
John, as long as it wasn't a company called Damart (if they still exist) then i might be interested as i worked for them for 4 years back when i lived in the UK in the late 80's ;)

Just in case ;)

https://www.damart.co.uk/C-313658-thermal-pants
Mr Russell
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Mr Russell »

rigger wrote:
Mr Russell wrote:
johnh wrote:

Just in case ;)

https://www.damart.co.uk/C-313658-thermal-pants

OMG they still look as awful as they did in the 80's :shock: I'm not game to look in the Lingerie section :lol:
Owners come and go but Leeds United will be there forever, for the fans - keep Marching on Together.
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

Apparently it's very foggy here, can't tell because of the heavy rain.
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
mapperleywhite
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Post by mapperleywhite »

Davycc wrote:Apparently it's very foggy here, can't tell because of the heavy rain.
I’m guessing you won’t be riding your Puch tonight then...
Might have to take an interest in the Premier League now....
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

mapperleywhite wrote:
Davycc wrote:Apparently it's very foggy here, can't tell because of the heavy rain.
I’m guessing you won’t be riding your Puch tonight then...
Slippers on mate, going nowhere. :thumbup:
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
kk white
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Post by kk white »

Met Éireann have issued four separate warnings as weather bomb Storm Fionn makes its approach towards Ireland and the UK.

Forecasters predict a sub-zero winter storm which will send gales and polar showers across Ireland from today, with high risks of flooding on Atlantic coasts.

However, the UK is expected to bear the brunt of the predicted weather bomb.
"An astonishing number of people despise Leeds United or what Leeds United stand for. But this club was never made for them." - Phil Hay
Deleted User 728

Post by Deleted User 728 »

Glorious blue skies here in Hampshire. Can't see a cloud as such, just a little light wispy stuff in the distance.

Still chuffing freezing, mind :D
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Woke up this morning to a light covering of snow in The Peak District & yes it was freezing.
Winner of the Europa League