The President of the USA

The place to discuss anything that isn't football or LUFC
Deleted User 3289

The President of the USA

Post by Deleted User 3289 »

If you feel as passionate as I do about a state visit from 45th President of the United States of America to the UK then sign this petition. He his a democratically elected leader of the USA, a country that share our values and traditions, he is not a communist leader like Xi Jinping who also had a State visit recently. It's another example of double standard sensationalistic journalism from the left wing media in trying to destabilise our relationship with the USA post Brexit.

I think 16 countries forbid admission to Israeli passport holders but you don't hear the liberal left media up in arms about this do you?

For me it will be a honour and a privilege to welcome the President onto these shores.

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/178844
Last edited by Deleted User 3289 on 01 Feb 2017, 16:58, edited 2 times in total.
Deleted User 728

Re: The President of the USA

Post by Deleted User 728 »

Prevent Donald Trump from making a State Visit to the United Kingdom.

Only British citizens or UK residents have the right to sign

https://petition.parliament.uk/petition ... atures/new

He can still come over - no worries about that - but not to meet our head of state on an official basis.
Deleted User 3289

How could you Rigger. That's got to be illegal doctoring my post. :D My legal papers will be served in the post.

May I remind you 61 million people can't be wrong!

American people first. Nothing wrong with that. :D
Deleted User 728

Viduka Hits The Mark wrote:How could you Rigger. That's got to be illegal doctoring my post. :D My legal papers will be served in the post.

May I remind you 61 million people can't be wrong!

American people first. Nothing wrong with that. :D

:shh: :shh: :shh: :shh: :shh: :shh: :shh: :shh: :shh: :shh: :shh: :shh: :shh: :shh: :shh:
:shh: :shh: :shh: :shh: :shh: :shh: :shh: :shh: :shh: :shh: :shh: :shh: :shh: :shh: :shh:
Another Northern Soul
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Another Northern Soul »

Hmm, 61 million people can't be wrong?

The left wing media?

USA a country that shares our values & traditions? Like being able to shoot people? We share plenty of culture and the same language, that's true.

Do we really need pontificating politics & petitions posting on this forum?
Deleted User 3289

With headlines like this no wonder Trump thinks the press are biased. I mean come on give the guy a break?

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/peo ... spartandhp

Is this really what the world is coming to! I thought this king of sensational journalism was reserved for the Kardashians only, and not the President of the United States!
Sniffer
Arthur Fairclough's milliner

Post by Sniffer »

He is showing himself to be a truly gruesome man. His attacks on the established media (not msn rubbish) are the tactics of a dictator in the making. He is a loathsome individual who, unfortunately for the rest of the world (and more than half of the USA), was voted in to a position of immense power.
Deleted User 728

I blame Thatcher.
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

rigger wrote:I blame Thatcher.
Me too :thumbup:
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
Sniffer
Arthur Fairclough's milliner

Post by Sniffer »

Selby White wrote:
rigger wrote:I blame Thatcher.
Me too :thumbup:
Ooh! Thanks for the reminder. The Thatcher's farm's not far from here. As I'm off work for the week I think I'll pop in and get a flagon of their finest scrumpy. :thumbup: