Then and now ... post one old and one current photo of you !

The place to discuss anything that isn't football or LUFC
dlw10
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Re: Then and now ... post one old and one current photo of y

Post by dlw10 »

I think these might come out a tad.....on the large size! But it's taken me an hour to get this far so this is my last attempt! The top picture was taken circa 1974 when I was in my Ian Hunter mode. The bottom picture is a more recent effort from our trip to the Reebok earlier in the season! Don't think I've changed much really.........
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

OK scary starts here Circa 1983

And even scarier 2011

All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
BigLeedsFan72
Allan Clarke's tissue supplier

Post by BigLeedsFan72 »

rigger wrote:Ha ! Nice one ... are you sure it was 1877 though, looking at those very Victorian style lace-up boots you're wearing in the first picture ?? :D
Good to see you rockin' the Terminator style these days though !
I know what you are saying mate but being the youngest boy in the family I had to wear whatever was handed down to me :thumbdown: I got the sympathy cuddles from the local girls though :D

That is my jacket for when I go on motorbike rides with family and friends, I have been known to come off more than once :lol:
"Be like water my friend" Bruce Lee
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

BigLeedsFan72 wrote:
rigger wrote:Ha ! Nice one ... are you sure it was 1877 though, looking at those very Victorian style lace-up boots you're wearing in the first picture ?? :D
Good to see you rockin' the Terminator style these days though !
I know what you are saying mate but being the youngest boy in the family I had to wear whatever was handed down to me :thumbdown: I got the sympathy cuddles from the local girls though :D

That is my jacket for when I go on motorbike rides with family and friends, I have been known to come off more than once :lol:
That must be a Norn Iron thing I suffered exactly the same. I always got the fashion trends, only 3 or 4 years after they were the must haves.

BTW mate there's a blade of grass in the pic which looks remarkably like one in the Ormeau Park.........
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
Sheepy
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by Sheepy »

This could well be the best thread ever! Brilliant pics :-) We need more posts though, c'mon, don't be shy!

Dave - you look like a 70's TV detective with amazing hair! To be fair, you haven't changed that much really :-)
dlw10
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by dlw10 »

Agree! Think Rigger should get "Thread of the Year" award for this one! It's now got me rummaging through all my old photos!
johnh
Bielsa's English Teacher

Post by johnh »

Excellent thread. You build up a picture in your mind of what people look like based purely on their moniker and the style of their posts. Having looked at all the photo's posted, I had imagined all the relevant guys to be better looking. :D I have some photo's which are sure to frighten the kids but don't have the means to scan them up.
I once played against Don Revie.
Deleted User 728

Post by Deleted User 728 »

but don't have the means to scan them up
:wave: :wave: :wave: BS :wave: :wave: :wave:

If you've got a smartphone you can just lay the picture on a table and take a photo of it. Then you've got no excuses !
Once it's on your phone it's a digital version so it's then a case of either uploading it to Facebook, Photobucket or anywhere online if you're tech-savvy enough, or if not just plug your cable into the handset and find the file on your phone's memory and copy it to your computer's hard-drive. You can then upload it from there ... no excuses !

Anyone who says that's too complicated must be over 40 and therefore have access to younger relatives who can do this for them in a heartbeat.

C'mon people ! I want that award :D :D :D
johnh
Bielsa's English Teacher

Post by johnh »

What's a smartphone? :? :D
I once played against Don Revie.
Deleted User 728

Post by Deleted User 728 »

I reckon we've got enough already for a rogues gallery of Sweeney villains, don't you ?? ;)