ISIS in Mosul about to fall ...

The place to discuss anything that isn't football or LUFC
daib0
Dick Ray's Talent Spotter

ISIS in Mosul about to fall ...

Post by daib0 »

MOSUL

Three weeks ago, the little bit of ISIS is seen here as the white bit - now even smaller ...

Baghdad Post

Elite soldiers can recapture Mosul's Old City in 3 hours - strategist

A military strategist told The Baghdad Post on Thursday that if elite soldiers, trained to fight in street war, were deployed, they will enter the Old City and recapture it within three hours.

Heavy shelling by Iranian Militias in Iraq and Syria (IMIS) artillery has killed many innocent civilians, local sources told the Baghdad Post.

The sources said that the bombing is indiscriminate and heavy because the districts have already fallen and ISIS full defeat is only a matter of time.

Makeshift shelters in Hawi al-Kanisa neighborhood in northwestern Mosul have received massive waves of displaced Iraqis, escaping the battles in al-Shifaa neighborhood and other districts in the Old city.

These districts are witnessing military confrontation between the security forces and ISIS terrorists.

As a result, civilians face many challenges. For example, they face the hardship of escaping these districts, reaching safe corridors under the control of the security forces, and moving to displacement centers.

Security forces, backed by International Coalition air raids and logistic support of the US army, have retaken eastern Mosul and half of its western part after six months of battles. These forces are focusing now on controlling the Old City.

It is estimated that there are a few of ISIS terrorists left in the second largest city of Iraq. It is expected that they will desperately defend the last pocket of the city that has been once their main stronghold in Iraq.
A friendly Reading FC fan! He is a moderator here: http://www.extremefootballforum.com/forum
Deleted User 728

Re: ISIS in Mosul about to fall ...

Post by Deleted User 728 »

I don't think there'll ever be a "full defeat".

Just because you bomb the shyte out of a place till it no longer exists in any kind of habitable way, it doesn't mean you kill the people who lived there.

The only time jihadi ends will be the day the oil runs out and we walk away for good from that part of the world ..
Deleted User 3289

Post by Deleted User 3289 »

Apparently there are 23,000 Jihadists residing in Britain. I'm not sure where they came from are you?
Deleted User 728

Post by Deleted User 728 »

Viduka Hits The Mark wrote:Apparently there are 23,000 Jihadists residing in Britain. I'm not sure where they came from are you?

How the chuff can they know that and not know when one's out and about with a bomb on his back ??

Personally, I don't go in for most conspiracy theories but there's something about the timing of all this that just stinks.

Anyway, all we need to do is get a Jihadist FC team together and get them to play Millwall at Wembley and we can take them all out at the same time !
Deleted User 3289

Post by Deleted User 3289 »

rigger wrote:
Viduka Hits The Mark wrote:Apparently there are 23,000 Jihadists residing in Britain. I'm not sure where they came from are you?

How the chuff can they know that and not know when one's out and about with a bomb on his back ??

Personally, I don't go in for most conspiracy theories but there's something about the timing of all this that just stinks.

Anyway, all we need to do is get a Jihadist FC team together and get them to play Millwall at Wembley and we can take them all out at the same time !
The last bit. :D