Hostel or Hotel in Leeds

The place to discuss anything that isn't football or LUFC
White Knight
Jimmy Armfield's cardigan knitter

Re: Hostel or Hotel in Leeds

Post by White Knight »

Vitor-17 wrote:I can not buy:

Vs Birmingham City is currently only available if you have purchased the following: 17/18 Season Tkt / Membership. Customer 880369 has not purchased 17/18 Season Tkt / Membership.
I've just seen this now Vitor 17, and while I'm not certain, I think that season ticket holders have first option to purchase more tickets. These will become available to the general public closer to the game.

As for which stand, the North and South are the "livelier"'and are behind the goals. Obviously the others give you the sideline view and are more family oriented. Good views from all and good atmosphere throughout, especially these days ;) .
kk white
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Post by kk white »

Word of warning tho, anything from October on is bloody COLD in the West Stand. Maybe somebody can say that the East is the same, but I've never noticed when in it.
"An astonishing number of people despise Leeds United or what Leeds United stand for. But this club was never made for them." - Phil Hay
Vitor-17
Terry Venables's car dealer

Post by Vitor-17 »

White Knight wrote:
Vitor-17 wrote:I can not buy:

Vs Birmingham City is currently only available if you have purchased the following: 17/18 Season Tkt / Membership. Customer 880369 has not purchased 17/18 Season Tkt / Membership.
I've just seen this now Vitor 17, and while I'm not certain, I think that season ticket holders have first option to purchase more tickets. These will become available to the general public closer to the game.

As for which stand, the North and South are the "livelier"'and are behind the goals. Obviously the others give you the sideline view and are more family oriented. Good views from all and good atmosphere throughout, especially these days ;) .
Thanks man!!!
I bought the tickets for the game. I selected the SE Stand because it was near Stand South, I saw negative comments about the North atmosphere.

The tickets I change at the time of the game at the box office?

COME ON LEEDS !!!! :D
Deleted User 728

Post by Deleted User 728 »

Vitor-17 wrote:The tickets I change at the time of the game at the box office?
I don't think you can do that mate.
To be honest, you'll be so wired about being there you could be standing outside without a ticket and still have a great time 8-)
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

rigger wrote:
Vitor-17 wrote:The tickets I change at the time of the game at the box office?
I don't think you can do that mate.
I think you can actually, a mate of mine bought some tickets for him and his lad in the North Stand, but when he found out everyone stood throughout the game, he asked to move to the East stand and they let him.

If you mean the South East corner (cheese wedge) Vitor, that's a good selection. Night game too, so you will see ER in all its glory in the lights.
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
Deleted User 728

Post by Deleted User 728 »

Nice one, mate :thumbup:
Vitor-17
Terry Venables's car dealer

Post by Vitor-17 »

Okay, okay. But in the case of tickets to enter the stadium, just print what arrived by email or just show my purchase and withdrawal card at the box office?